Trip part 4

I woke up to Demi shaking me and groaned.

"Come on, Y/N. You gotta eat something and then we're going to film." She said as she took the covers off of me.

I groaned and got up, grabbing some clothes from my suitcase.

I got dressed, not caring if she saw my cuts anymore.

I heard her sigh as she looked at the cuts on both of my wrists.

I slipped on my hoodie and she pointed to the tray of food.

I just walked to the door, seeing Lani on her phone waiting.

"You ready?" I nodded and I could feel Demi glare on the back of my head.

I followed her to the limo, avoiding paparazzi as best as we could.

I was rushed into hair and makeup for my other video. New Americana.

We were in the woods with a group of men and women.

I had a scene where I would struggle against the arms of these men with guns.

I would scream and cry out because they were going to burn me at the stake.

At the last minute my team came in and saved me. And we ran, as fast as we could.

"That's a wrap." The director said as he looked over the footage.

"You should really try modeling, kid." The director told me as he looked me up and down.

"You're the right height for it, too." He said.

"Here's my card. Consider it." He spoke as he gave me a small card.

I sighed, going into the small shack and getting dressed.

"Y/N. You need to eat something. You haven't eaten all day." Demi scolded.

"Demi, I'm not a fucking child, fuck off." I said with a roll of my eyes, changing clothes.

"She's right, Y/N." Lani spoke, leaning on the doorframe.

"Oh, for fucks sake you two! Will you stop getting on my ass for the smallest shit?!" I shouted as I put my shirt on, about to walk out.

"We are doing this because we love you, Y/N. If we didn't, we would have let you fucking get away with this." Lani spoke.

A sigh left my lips. "Okay. Okay. I'll eat when we get to the hotel..." I said.

Demi nodded and we were brought back to the hotel in a limo.

I went straight to the bar, taking a few shots and chugging some whiskey.

"God, Y/N. Stop!" Demi pushed the whiskey away from me.

"Demi, let me live." I said and grabbed the glasses of whiskey from the bartender, taking them up to the room with me.

Demi followed, silently and once I got into the room, I realized Lani had ordered room service.

The room smelt of pizza, making my stomach growl immediately.

I downed a glass of whiskey before grabbing a slice of pizza.

Demi seemed to relax once she saw me start eating, and sat down with Lani and I.

We are in silence, until Lani broke it.

"You never told me what happened, Y/N." Lani said, looking at my scabbed cheek, now free from makeup.

I swallowed the food in my mouth before speaking.

"Lauren and I fought... again. This time she slapped me..." I said with a sigh.

"She hit you?!" Lani exclaimed with a balled fist.

"I deserved it." I mumbled.

"Y/N! What did you just say?" She looked at me.

"I. Deserved. It." I said and grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the tray.

I walked over to the bed, sitting down and taking a large swig of the drink.

I heard Lani sigh.

"Y/N. How could you have possibly deserved it?" She asked in a calmer tone, sitting beside me.

"I called her out, at least I thought I did.... what I said wasn't true...she...she did it for the family." I said and ran a hand through my hair.

I felt the alcohol kick in as the tears fell freely.

"Oh,  Y/N/N." Lani brought me into her arms and Demi took the whiskey away from me.

I cried into Lani's chest, feeling so incredibly stupid.

"I'm pathetic..." I said, making Lani slightly pull away to look at me.

"Y/N! Don't you ever say that! You're human, you have a right to feel things." Demi said as she pushed my hair away from my face and wiped my tears.

"Yeah. But I shouldn't have said anything! I should've had just kept my big mouth shut!" I balled my fists, hitting them against the bed.

"Hey, Hey, Y/N stop that." Demi grabbed my hands, interlocking our fingers.

"You're entitled to an opinion, Y/N." Lani spoke, tracing over my cheek.

I sighed, nibbling on my bottom lip.

I took off my hoodie and Lani gasped as she saw the cuts on my wrists.

"Y/N! No!" She exclaimed as she grabbed my hands.

"Why would you do this? Y/N...." she teared up, looking at me in the eyes.

"I-I... I'm sorry Lani... I won't do it again..." I said and hugged her.

She hugged back and I wiped her tears, all of us having a girls night and getting ready for our flight back home tomorrow.