Lauren

"Daddy!" I shouted as I ran to Lauren, stumbling over my own feet and landing into her arms.

She glared at Dominic.

We were in California, and Lauren left her car in a parking garage.

"Does she have anything else on her?" Lauren asked and Demi checked my suitcase.

"Hey! That's mine!" I shouted as I tried to stop her.

she pulled out my tin case that held my blunts and syringes.

"Yup." Demi spoke and showed Lauren the contents within the case.

Lauren sighed.
"Toss it all. I don't want her having any of that shit." Lauren spoke.

Lauren lifted me up and laid me in my bunk. It was 2am and everyone else was asleep.
Lauren undressed and got in with me.

I immediately straddled her.

"No, Y/N." She scolded me and pushed me to lay back down.

A frustrated huff left my lips.

"I'll talk with Dominic later, Demi. Thank you for watching her." Lauren sighed as she watched Demi get into her bunk with Lani.

Lauren shut the curtain and tried to get me to fall asleep.

Eventually I did.

I woke up alone in bed and groaned.

A rush of nausea went over me as I ran to the bathroom, throwing up.

Lauren held my hair back. "That's it, Y/N. Get it all out." She spoke, making me groan.

When I was finished she lifted me and helped me brush my teeth.

Demi came in with a few pills and a glass of water.

"You're a dumbass, you know that?" I smiled through the pain I felt.

"There's the sober Y/N, I know and love." She spoke and gave Lauren the pills and glass of water.

Lauren helped me take the pills.

"God, Y/N what were you thinking?" She asked as she looked at me, seriously.

A sigh left my lips.
"I...I wasn't thinking. I just needed something, you know?" I spoke, and she tilted her head.

"Never mind... it's stupid." I said and got out of her arms.

"No, Y/N. It's not. I'm just trying to understand, baby." She spoke, making me sigh.

She hugged me.

"I just.... I needed to feel something, lately I've been... I don't know... numb? I guess that's how you can explain it." I said and she sighed.

"Thats why you should talk to us, baby. You can't be getting into drugs again, Y/N. They're not good." I nodded sadly and she brought me closer.

"I love you." She looked into my eyes.

I didn't say anything.

"I said, I love you....dipshit." I cracked a smile and giggled.

"I love you too." She gently kissed my lips.

She gently pulled away and looked at me. "Now I'm gonna go talk to that dumbass, Dominic." She said and I tried to hold her back.

"No, Lauren! Demi already did! He's scared shitless!" I said and she balled her fist.

"He better be!" She Dragged Dominic into the back room with her and I heard her yelling.

A sigh left my lips as I sat down with the girls on the couch.

"Thirty minutes." Demi announced as she looked at how close we were to the hotel.

Lauren came out her arms crossed and a bag of what I'm guessing was the drugs Dom had and she tossed them out the window of the bus.

Dom just sighed and sat down with us.

Lauren sat me on her lap. "I'm staying with you for the whole tour." Lauren spoke, and ran her fingers through my hair.

"But-"

"Y/N, Camila has the twins under control and you need me here." She said and kissed my shoulder.

A sigh, left my lips as I relaxed against her.

When we arrived at the hotel, we all got settled in.

Lauren was sharing a room with me, of course.

Tomorrow is the first show and I am so fucking nervous.

Dinah went to go see her family, which made me happy.

"You okay, baby?" Lauren asked as she joined me on the terrace.

I took a puff of my cigarette. "Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous for tomorrow." She took the cigarette out of my hand and put it out.

"Yeah?" She asked as she started kissing my neck.

"Mmm, Lo." I bit my lip as she brought her hand down to my thigh, teasingly running it up and down.

She sucked on my pulse point, probably leaving a mark.

"Babe..." I whined and tried to push her away, knowing the marks would show tomorrow.

She grabbed my hands, pinning them down.

"No. I'm marking what's mine." She growled into my ear, making me shudder under her grasp.

She dragged me into the room, throwing me onto the bed.

Her hands roamed my body, tongue trailing over my skin.

She lifted my shirt off me and that's when the door opened, exposing Lani and Demi.

"Oh shit! Bad timing!" Lani spoke, her face red as she was about to shut the door.

"You could always join us." Lauren smirked and winked, making me shove her.

"Lauren!" I blushed brightly.

She laughed and kissed my lips before letting me put on my shirt.

Demi's eyes were wide. "Well shit." She spoke and tried to hide the dent in her jeans.

"What, Demz? You miss my pussy?" I said, teasingly.

"She sure does." Lani spoke.

"She once moaned your name when fucking me." I laughed and Lauren smirked.

"My girl is magical." Lauren said and pecked my lips.

"Alright, enough sex talk." I said and sat up.

"What did you guys need?" Lani blushed.

"Uhmm can I borrow..." I blushed brightly and tossed her my bag.

"Gotcha." I said and she grabbed a few different condoms.

"See, this is why you're my best friend." Lani said, making me laugh.

"Safe sex is the best sex!" I called out after her as both her and Demi left the room.

Lauren and I both laughed and we cuddles into each other, catching up on sleep.