The fight

"So, I was thinking... how about Christmas for our wedding?" Camila said.

I groaned. "But babeeeeee! Why not October! That would be so cute!" I gushed.

"Just imagine it, a ceremony that's traditional, with a little twist to it. Fall leaves instead of flower petals, and for the after party we have an outside area where the dj and dance floor is. We change into our matching costumes, because it's a costume party, and party under the full moon." I said in a dreamy tone.

"Or, a wedding in the snow. Christmas music, eggnog, mistletoe...." she gushed.

"No! October!"
"December!
"October!"
"December!"
"Oct-"

"Shut up! Both of you! How about this. A wedding during the spring. So it's beautiful weather, with all the flowers blooming. A traditional wedding with rose petals to compare to the white lace and ribbons. And the after party will be on the beach." Lauren said and both Camila and I nodded rapidly.

"Yes! That's amazing!"
"Yes! That's beautiful!" We both gushed and kissed Lauren, thankfully, before writing that idea down.

Lauren smiled, with a roll of her eyes. "I swear, I'm always peace maker with you two." She said and kissed both of our foreheads before trying to decide on which invitations to order.

I looked over her shoulder. "The green, babe. It matches our rings." I said and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and pecked my lips before ordering them.

Lauren's ring...

Camila's...

I checked the time

I checked the time. "Shit! I have to go. Demi is training me. Love you both, bye!" I said as I rushed to peck both of their lips and bring Alpha along with me.

I rushed to the car and grabbed the boxing gloves Demi bought me from the box in the back.

"Okay, here we go again, Alpha."
(HERE WE GO AGAINNNN, HERE WE GO AGAINNNNNNN)

I drove to the gym and saw a few cars parked there.

I brought the gloves and walked into the lobby.