Drugs

"Guys, I'm already bored." Dinah complained.

We were barely three hours into our day and a half trip to Santa Ana.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." Lani complained as she tried to watch the show that was on the tv, while cuddling into Demi.

I just laughed at the two and went into the back room to play my guitar.

I strummed the guitar, trying to find a melody for this song I wrote, a while back.

"I finally get to see the artist at work." Dom spoke as he came in, sitting beside me.

I smiled and edited a few verses before making a melody.

"That's beautiful, Y/N." He said, making me smile softly.

His hand found its way onto my thigh, giving it a small squeeze.

I smiled and got up, brushing his hand off to go see what the girls were up to.

I smiled seeing Demi and Lani cuddled up on the couch.

I sat down beside Ally, Mani and Dinah being all cuddly and couply.

She smiled at me and leant her head on my shoulder.

Austin was sitting on the floor, writing in his journal.

I smiled, knowing he took my advice.

After a few hours of watching shows, we got off the bus to stop at a gas station.

I rushed into the store, hoping I wasn't seen by anyone.

I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

I went to go pay, and the guy at the register looked me over before speaking.

"You're that new singer, right?" I smiled and nodded.

"My daughters love you, mind if I get an autograph?" I smiled wider.

"Of course I wouldn't mind!" I grabbed the pen from him and signed the journal he had.

"To Hayley and Ellie." He spoke and I wrote the names out for him.

He winked before putting a bottle of vodka in my bag for free.

"Don't Tell anyone." He smiled before telling me to go.

I left and walked into the bus.

"AYEEEEE!" I shouted as I showed everyone the bottle of vodka.

"Who's ready to get litttt!?" I laughed and we all started doing shots, being stupid as hell.

After a while, Dom and I lit up a few blunts, sharing with those who would smoke with us.

Demi eyeballed me when I grabbed my suitcase, bringing Dom to the back with me.

I showed him the bottle of Xanax I had and he smirked.

He paid me with what I wanted and I gave him his fix.

A smirk played on my lips as I came back into the main room with the girls.

Dom popped a pill in his mouth, swallowing it down with the vodka in his cup.

The syringes filled with the drug, in my suitcase.

We had discussed this exchange a while ago.

Demi was about to pull me aside but Dom interrupted her, grabbing me and bringing me into the back room to show me how to use the drug.

I watched as he pulled my arm out and injected the drug into my system.

"Y/N...." I looked up to see Demi leaning on the door.

I hissed at the burning sensation felt as he pulled the syringe out.

He kissed the wound, making me blush.

Demi then pulled me back into the front room, placing me on her lap so I wouldn't go anywhere.

She was angrily texting Dom.

I felt weird, giggly and high.

I don't know if it was the mix of both alcohol and weed in my system, or the drug kicking in.

Demi whispered into Lani's ear, making Lani get up and grab Dom by the ear, dragging him to the back room.

I tried to get out of Demi's grasp, whining when she held me in place.

I bit my lip, looking into her eyes as I cupped her cheek.

Everyone else was focused on the movie, not caring about what was going on.

"Y/N. Stop." She spoke, her voice stern.

I started to grind my hips down onto her lap, straddling her lap.

She grabbed my hips. "Y/N, I swear to god. I'll call Lauren right now and tell her what I saw." She scolded, making me get excited at the word Lauren.

"Daddy." I spoke and clapped my hands.

She groaned and face palmed.

"You know what. I will do that. Maybe she'll deal with you." She spoke as she brought me into the back room with Dom and Lani.

She FaceTimed Lauren and Camila.

"Daddy!" I got excited, biting my lip as I saw Lauren on the screen.

"Oh, hi there." Lauren spoke.

I licked my lips and Camila furrowed her eyebrows as she saw my state.

"Uhmm, Demi? What's wrong with her?" Camila asked.

"I think you should ask Dominic, here. What did you give her?" Demi asked Dominic.

I felt totally out of it.

"It's just a bit of coke. It won't hurt her." He said.

I whined, grinding my hips into Demi's lap.

"Lolo..." I pouted and I saw her run a hand through her hair.

"Oh god... where are you guys?" Lauren asked.

Demi asked the driver.

"Two hours until we hit Arizona." Demi spoke.

"Tell the driver to stop for a bit and I'll meet you in Cali." Lauren spike and I heard her grab her keys.

"What?! Lauren no!" Demi exclaimed.

"I need to take care of my wife, thanks to Dominic here." She spoke and I crawled onto Dominic's lap, palming him through his pants.

He groaned.

"Watch her, Demi. See you soon." Lauren spoke, hanging up.

"No, Y/N." Demi spoke as she grabbed me off of his lap.

"But Demz!" I pouted and grabbed her hand, putting it over my clothed center.

"No." She spoke and pulled it away.

Lani walked in. "How is she?" She asked and I pouted.

"She's totally out of it. I'm sure she doesn't even know what she's doing at this point." Demi sighed.

"Tell the driver to stop for a few hours. Lauren is gonna meet us in Cali." Demi spoke and Lani nodded, disappearing behind the door once again.