Interview

I got dressed into the outfit that the new fashion designer (that Simon got me) gave me.

It was cute, and showed off my bump a bit.

Once I got out, people rushed to do my hair and makeup, gathering around me

I just stayed still and moved how they asked me to.

Soon enough I was walking onstage with Lauren and Camila back stage, watching through a screen.

"Woah, there. Baby on board." Ellen said as I sat down, making me laugh.

"Yup, the first of many, hopefully." I winked at the camera.

"So, Y/N tell us about yourself." Ellen said.

I crossed my legs. "Well, I'm Y/N as you guys may know. I'm a song writer and musician, I'm engaged to my two lovely girlfriends, and they can sing too!" I said as I looked off stage.

"What? Really?" Ellen said, making me smile.

"Yup! I'm making a song with one of my girlfriends, currently and with the other, I'm helping her make an album for herself! So look out for Camila Cabello, and Lauren Jauregui, you guys!" I said and blew a kiss at the camera.

Ellen laughed, seeming to like me, which made me more comfortable.

"So, how long till the baby is here?" Ellen asked.

"I'm only a month, do I look that pregnant?!" I said and put my hands on my stomach, laughing.

The crowd laughed, making me smile.

"No, no! Of course not!" Ellen said.

"Actually, I have a little gift for you. A few celebs that like your album wanted to put together a video for you." She said as she gestured to the screen.

Suddenly, videos from Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini, Yung Blud, and evening fucking Justin Bieber were on the screen.

They talked about how they love my voice and want to collaborate one day.

"Holy shit... he was my first crush." I said as I looked at the video of Justin.

The crowd laughed once again and I fanned my face.

"I'm engaged, I'm engaged! I'm gay, I'm gay!" I repeated to myself and the crowd laughed loudly, so did Ellen.

"That was Y/N Cabello, everyone!" I smiled and waved as I walked off stage and to the girls.

"You did amazing, baby!" Lauren said as she hugged me.

"You're gay, you're gay!" Camila said, making me laugh.

We all hugged and kissed one another, too distracted to see Ellen filming us.

"There's the lovely trio! I had to see it myself!" Ellen said as she smiled at us.

"Congratulations, Y/N! On the baby and your lovely fiancé's!" Ellen said as she hugged me and left.

"The Ellen Degeneres just hugged me! I'm gonna pass out!" I fangirled as I fanned my face.

Lauren and Camila only laughed, pulling me into another hug.