Love

I woke up in my room, Alpha no where to be seen.

I furrowed my eyebrows and got up, feeling a bit lightheaded.

"Woah, woah! Baby, take it easy!" Camila immediately rushing to my side.

She sat me back into the bed, brushing my hair out of my face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Babe, you literally showed up on our doorstep and passed out. I think I should be the one asking you what happened." Lauren came in and sat beside us, Alpha trailing behind her.

He immediately jumped up on my lap, resting his head on my wrist.

I tried to remember and it slowly came back to me.

"I went to the meeting, found out that Mani and Dinah both worked there and saw.... Austin in the lobby. He was staring and Alpha went nuts. I had to physically restrain him before he could charge at Austin-"

"You should have just let Alpha go." I heard Lauren mutter.

"Babe, we have no evidence that proves that Austin is doing this. For all we know, it could be someone else." Lauren just rolled her eyes.

"I got signed to Syco records, by Simon after an audition and I asked him if Austin worked with him... but he said no...." Camila stiffened up.

"So you're saying that he's physically stalking you now?!" Camila shouted, getting pissed.

I nodded and sighed, putting my hands over my face.

"Yeah, this is not a time to be thinking about a baby. Right now we have to think about our Y/N." Lauren said and Camila nodded.

"What? Camila just said we have no proof, what are we going to do!?" I shouted in frustration.

"I say we give the cops the camera and try to find any fingerprints." Lauren said and Camila nodded.

"You guys are so stupid. If you do, all they'll find is your's since you touched it last Lauren!" I groaned in frustration and Lauren bit her lip, feeling bad about the whole situation.

I got up, needing some fresh air.

"I'll be back." I said and grabbed my old metal tin.

"Y/N..." Lauren grabbed my wrist.

"I said, I'll be back." I pulled away from Lauren's grasp and kept walking outside, Alpha following close behind.

I lit a blunt and took a puff, exhaling into the crisp morning air.

The scent of the weed bringing back bad memories of the few months I spent in the orphanage, after my father passed.

"No one will ever adopt you, Y/N. You're worthless, ugly and stupid. Just look at how you cower away in fear."

"I'm done being afraid."
I mumbled as I clenched my fist.

"If you want me, you good for nothing bastard! Come and get me!" I shouted out into the empty beach of Miami. I sighed and tossed the still burning blunt on the ground, crushing it in the sand.

I stripped from my dress from the night prior, and walked into the salty ocean.

Alpha started barking and growling at the water, making me chuckle.

"It's okay, boy. Come on!" I called out to him.

I guess he realized it was safe and slowly came in with me. I held him in my arms so he didn't have to tire him self out with swimming to stay up.

"I got you, buddy." I said as I kissed his nose.

"Y/N?" I heard Camila call out.

I wet my hair real quick and brought Alpha out of the water with me.
"Come on, Alpha. Home." I said and raced off to the house, him running behind me.

Screw that dress, didn't like it anyway.

I laughed and fell onto our sandy back porch, out of breath with Alpha.

"There you are. You scared me!" I looked up to see both Camila and Lauren looking down at me.

"Sorry, I went for a swim." I said as I sat up. Alpha's fur still wet from the water.

"Well, you won't be going inside all sandy and wet." Lauren scolded.

I smirked and ran to the hose, stripping and washing off the sand with the water hose.

I could feet both girl's eyes on me as I did so.

"Y/N! We have neighbors!" I smirked.

"Nothing Demi hasn't seen before." I winked at her and bent down to hose off Alpha.

He splashed me, making me laugh.
I soon felt something press into my ass and looked back to see Camila.

"You're hard..." I said as I felt her hardened member against my ass.

"Hell yeah, I am. Look at you." She said as she smacked my ass.

"Hmm, bedroom?" I asked, submissively.

"Bedroom." Lauren confirmed as she looked us up and down.

Camila scooped me up into her arms, making me squeal.

She rushed inside with Alpha and Lauren behind us.

I heard Lauren place Alpha in his toy room and rush back up with us.

Camila laid me down and I bit my lip.

"Daddy." I spoke, as I tried to unbutton her pants.

"Not daddy, Y/N. This time I want to try something different. Instead of fucking you senseless, I want to make love to you, baby." Camila said as she gently kissed me.

"That's different." I said against her lips.

Lauren smiled at me. "It is. But we both love you, and we want to show you how much we do. Not only with the sex, but with this..."

Lauren brought out a beautiful ring.

"Oh, god. Lauren..." I teared up.

"Baby, will you marry me?" Lauren spoke, looking me in the eyes.

"Me too! Don't forget me!" Camila exclaimed as she brought out another part of the same ring.

"Yes! To both of you! Holy shit, I'm crying!" I said as I hugged both girls.

The put the rings on me, and tackled me with kisses.

"I love you

"I love you...."
"We love you..."

I smiled and bit my lip. "I love you both." I said and felt Lauren kiss down my neck.

"Now, let us make love to you..." Camila spoke, with a soft sparkle in her eye.