Makeup sex

Warning! Includes biting, slight breast milk play, and anal.

I was dragged into the private room with a hand wrapped around my throat, it was gentle yet dominant.

"God, I just can't take it anymore!" Lauren crashed her lips onto mine.

Camila kissed down my neck from behind me, zipping down my dress.

Once Camila got it off, she pushed me onto the table in the room, me laying on my back.

"No underwear? God, you're so hot." Camila bit her lip and gripped herself in her pants.

Lauren opened the bottle of tequila, pouring it on my body.

"Lo!" I exclaimed, sitting up immediately.

"It's not like we won't clean it up, Baby." She smirked, placing a slice of lime in my mouth to shut me up.

Camila poured the salt along my boobs, biting her lip.

"I brought something a little extra." Camila spoke as she pushed Lauren to her knees so that she was eye level with my thighs.

I furrowed my eyebrows but let Camila spread my legs.

"Babygirl, you wanna do the honors?" Camila looked at Lauren and she immediately nodded.

I felt something cold being put on my pussy, immediately spitting out the lime.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed and looked down to see Lauren with a can of whipped cream.

"You kinky motherfuckers." I mumbled under my breath and Lauren gave me those cute innocent eyes that she always does.

She licked her lips, getting on her hands and knees.

"Well shit." I mumbled and immediately shut up when Camila places the lime back in my mouth.

"Hush. Let us take care of you." She spoke as she licked up the tequila coating my body.

I shivered as her tongue went up my chest, licking up the salt.

She came in, kissing me and we fought over the lime for a bit.

I fought until a growl left her throat, leaving me to whimper and let her win.

She spat the lime out after a while and attached her lips around my nipple.

"B-Babe..." I bit my lip and she sucked on it gently.

With her hum she pulled away to show the milk in her mouth.

"Camz!" I blushed brightly and she looked at me as she swallowed.

"God, it's good." She spoke as she latched on once again.

I blushed, but gasped when I felt Lauren lick through my folds.

"L-Laur!" I gripped at her hair as she sucked on my clit.

Camila has a mouth full of what I could only assume was milk as she pulled Lauren away from my pussy, kissing her.

Lauren moaned into the kiss, getting a taste.