Wedding

Three months later...
I'm four fucking months pregnant and it hasn't gotten any easier.

I felt big and both girls tried to convince me that I wasn't.

I was currently getting hair and makeup done for the wedding, slightly panicking.

I was separated from both girls, and wasn't feeling good about it.

Alpha tried to calm me down by sitting on my lap, his head rested on my bump, but it didn't seem to work.

"I'm gonna throw up..." I said and Ally quickly called Lauren.

"Laur, I need you to calm down Y/N. She's freaking out." Ally said over the phone and put Lauren on speaker.

"What's wrong, Mi Amor? Hmm? Are you nervous? Is that it?" Lauren spoke, and I immediately calmed down, hearing her raspy voice.

"Majorly..." I said and I could almost see her smiling, in my head.

"Well, Princessa. In about an hour we'll see each other, and when we do it'll be at our wedding. Can you wait that long, baby?" She said, making me smile.

"I think I can." I responded with.

"Good, baby. Now, don't stress. You'll see Camz and I soon, I promise." She said and I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Okay." I said, it coming out as a whisper.

"Te Amo, mi amor." She said, making me smile.

"Te Amo, mi corazon." I responded with, and we hung up.

They did a few finishing touches on my hair and makeup.

They helped me with my dress and I looked into the mirror.
I actually felt beautiful...

I teared up and Ally quickly wiped my eyes.
"Nope, Y/N! No more tears! I know you're emotional with the baby and this being your wedding, but seriously stop the water works before you ruin your makeup." Ally chuckled as she patted at my eyes.

I smiled and nodded at her. "Okay, no more tears." I said and they helped me slip on my heels.

Mani smiled at me. "You look so beautiful, Y/N...." she teared up.

"Oh, god! Not you two Mani!" Ally shouted as she fixed Mani's makeup, all three of them being my brides maids, Ally my maid of honor.

I knew that Lauren had three of her friends from her highschool as her brides maids, Jesy, Jade, and Perrie were their names.

Camila had Leigh Anne, Hailee, and Hayley. Yes, two girls with the same name, spelt differently.

I sipped my water and tried to calm my nerves.

We had five minutes before Lauren and I were to walk down the isle, hand in hand.

My hands were shaking as I heard the music start, I couldn't see Lauren from where she was, but I knew she was there.

We started walking when we heard our cue and met in the middle, grabbing hands and tearing up as we saw each other.

I knew Lauren wouldn't pick anything extravagant to wear, but she looked absolutely beautiful.