Hawaii

I woke up in our shared cabin. "I could get used to this." I said as I sat up.

I looked to see Lauren with her hair in a messy bun, sipping her coffee.

"Morning, my beautiful wife." She smiled.

I looked around for Camila.

"She's in the pool, love. I was just waiting for you to wake up." She said, making me smile.

I sat up, letting the blankets fall off of my naked body.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." Lauren admired my bump.

I smiled and got up, kissing her lips softly before getting dressed.

Lauren and I both changed into our bathing suits and she slapped my ass before running outside with Camila.

"Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I won't kick your ass!" I shouted at her as I followed her.

She laughed and dove into the pool with Camila.

I smiled and we all headed to the beach.

I sat on a beach chair when I heard my name being called

I sat on a beach chair when I heard my name being called. I looked up to see my old pal from elementary school.

"Y/N? Is that you?!" Kehlani shouted as she rushed to me.

"Lani!!!" I rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my gosh! It's been what, nine years?! I missed you!" I said and the girls came over to see who I was talking to.

"Camz, Lo, this is Kehlani! She's one of my old friends from elementary! Holy shit, look at you! You got hot!" I said and shoved her shoulder.

"Oh yeah, look at you! You're fucking pregnant!" She laughed and gestured to my stomach.

"And married!" I said as I showed her my ring.

"To these lovely ladies." I said and hugged both Camila and Lauren.

"I know! It's all over the news! You're number one on the radio!" She said and my eyes grew wide.

"No shit! Show me!" I said and she showed me on her phone.

"Holy fuck! I didn't even notice!" I said and she smiled.

"I'm doing music too! We should meet up sometime." She said and smiled.

"Of course! You still live in Miami, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, just a different place. Here's my number." She said and gave me a slip of paper.

I smiled and hugged her once more before we parted.

"Well, she was nice." Lauren said and kissed my cheek.