Alpha

I woke up and got dressed into my cute outfit for the date today.

I did my hair and makeup, ignoring the morning sickness I felt

I did my hair and makeup, ignoring the morning sickness I felt. I slipped on my shoes once I finished getting dressed and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I went downstairs and waited for the girls to come down.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: watch your back, Cabello. Or something might happen to that pretty little body of your's.

I read it over and over, feeling my nausea increase. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I put my hands over my face, tossing my phone on the couch.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I heard Lauren's voice.

"Yeah... just morning sickness..." I said as I took a breath, trying to help myself get through the nausea.

Lauren rubbed my back and saw my phone.
"Is it morning sickness, or stress of who texted you this?" I groaned.

"Both." I muttered out and as soon as Camila came down the stairs, my nausea spiked, making me race to the closest bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

I heard rushed footsteps follow me and soon enough hands held my hair back.

"You're okay baby, let it out." Camila spoke as she rubbed my back.

I groaned once I finished and flushed the toilet, mumbling. "Fuck morning sickness."

Camila and Lauren chuckled as I washed my mouth out.
I ran a hand through my hair and stood up.

"Are you sure you're okay to leave, baby?" Camila asked as she looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine, Camz. I'm sure it'll go away in a bit." I said as I walked out of the bathroom to grab my purse.

I looked up to see Lauren showing Camila the message I got from the unknown person.

"Who could this be from?" Camila asked

"No doubt, one of Ty's friends." Lauren rolled her eyes.