Fiancé problems

"Camz, stop! I'm on my period!" Lauren shouted at Camila as Camila kissed down Lauren's neck.

"Ughhh fine." Camila said and looked at me.

"Nope, I have a meeting in half an hour and I'm getting ready." I said as I glared at her.

She smirked and walked towards me.

"No. Camila." I said and she ran after me, making me squeal and giggle.

"Camz! I have to get ready!" I said as she finally caught me.

My ass was to her front as she bent me over the kitchen counter.

"Fifteen minutes is all we need." She said as she quickly brought her hand into my pants, playing and messing with my clit.

"Camz..." I warned as she circled around it, fighting a moan.

"Come on, Baby... don't you feel how hard I am..." Camila spoke as she pushed her hardened length into my ass.

"F-Fine. But be quick." I spoke and she quickly got rid of our clothing.

A moan left my lips as she slowly thrusted into me, filling me up.

She grasped my hair in her hand, gently tugging.

I exposed my neck to her as she thrusted into me from behind.

She attacked my neck with bites and kisses.

"Camz, speed it up." I said as I checked the time.

A grunt left her lips as she immediately quickened her pace, pulling out before slamming back into me.

"F-Fuck Camz!" I bit my lip to suppress my moans.

"Well, you two are going at it like horny bunnies." I heard Lauren's voice from behind us.

"Enjoying the show, Laur?" Camila spoke.

"Big time, Camz." Lauren spoke as I felt her eyes on me.

"Rub her clit, baby. I want to hear her scream before she has to use that pretty little voice at her meeting." Lauren spoke.

Camila quickly did as told, rubbing fast circles into my clit.

"Camz! I can't hold off any longer!" I shouted as she began to pound into me.

"Cum baby!" She shouted back as she rubbed harder at my clit.

"F-Fuck fuck fuck! Camila!!" I shouted out as I came on her, clenching around her tightly.

"Don't pull out, Camila. I want to watch it drip out from that little pussy of her's." Lauren's raspy voice spoke.

Camila shot her load deep inside me, slowly pulling out.

(Bitch, I should rename this Fifty Shades Of Green! 😂)

Lauren span me around and lifted me onto the counter, spreading my legs.

She watched as Camila's cum dripped out of me and down my thigh.

"Mmm, look at that Camz...." Lauren moaned as she ran her finger through my folds.

"I think you can reschedule with Simon, baby. We need you more." Lauren spoke as she licked her finger.

I immediately checked the time. "Shit, Laur! I have to go!" I tried to get out of Lauren's grip.

"No you don't. Your fiancé needs you more." Lauren spoke as she stared into my eyes.

"Fine." I groaned out, making her smile.

I called Simon. "Hey, Si. Can w-we reschedule. My fiancé is sick." I said, my voice trembling as Lauren licked at my clit.

"Oh, okay. Sure. Tomorrow at 5 is all I have, Y/N." He said and I immediately answered.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be there." I said and with that, I hung up, caught up in the pleasure that the green eyed girl was giving me.

And this went on for hours. I had to text Demi that I wasn't coming to training....