Twins

Kehlani drove us to my place and Cara, Shay, Gigi, and Demi we're behind us.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"What did she say, Y/N? Do I need to slap a bitch?" Lani asked.

I smiled softly. "No, Lani. She apologized... I just.... I don't know if I can forgive her...." she nodded and grabbed my hand.

"It's going to be okay, Y/N. Give it time. Let her earn back your trust..." Lani said and I nodded.

"Okay." I responded with and we pulled up to my beach house.

Lani helped me get our stuff down and Alpha followed, not without growling at Demi when she got too close.

I let them in and once Demi walked into the house, I got glares from my two wives.

Lauren gave me a look that said 'we'll talk later'.

I shuddered under her gaze as I took Emera from Lauren's grasp, Rebecca in Camila's grasp.

I smiled at her, brushing her little hair away from her eyes.

Emera was crying, grasping at my shirt.

"She wouldn't take the bottle, babe." Lauren said and I sighed.

"Girls, do you mind?" I asked and they just watched lovingly as I took off my shirt, Lauren grabbing a blanket to cover me.

She covered my chest as I fed Emera.

"Did Becky, take the bottle?" I asked as I looked at Rebecca in Camila's arms.

"She did. I guess Em over there is just missing her Mama." I smiled as I looked down at Emera from under the blanket.

"They're so beautiful, Y/N..." I looked up to see Kehlani crying.

"Oh no. Bish if you cry, then I'm gonna cry." I said as I teared up, and soon enough all of us were crying.

Emera fell asleep and I unlatched her, placing a pacifier into her mouth.

I fixed my clothing and took the blanket off, getting up and putting her in her crib.

"Sleep well, my love." I said as I pecked her forehead gently.

Soon enough Camila set Becky in her crib with her sister and the girls soon left, well all except Lani.

She was spending the night with us.

Lauren grabbed me by the arm and Camila shut the door to the nursery.

"What the hell were you thinking, bringing Demi here?! I didn't even know she was out of jail!" Lauren whisper shouted at me.

"Lauren! She apologized! She wasn't thinking!" Camila sighed, giving me a solemn look.

"Yeah?! Well she threatened the twin's life's! Do you really think this is not a big deal, Y/N?!" Lauren said, making me glare at her.

"Lauren! Stop holding this fucking grudge against Demi! You're acting like since she's out and around me that she's just going to scoop me up and take me away from you! I won't let her hurt us!" I said and Lauren glared at me.

"You're sleeping on the couch, tonight." Lauren said as she walked to our room, Camila sighing.

"Just let her cool down, Y/N. She's just scared... and worried about you and the twins..." Camila said and pushed my hair away from my face.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

She immediately wiped it away.
"She loves you, Y/N. I love you. She's just stressed, that's all." Camila said, gently kissing my lips.

I nodded and wiped my tears before pulling away and going downstairs with Lani.

She was sitting on the recliner. "You want me to stay down here with you? I don't have to sleep in the guest bedroom." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay, Lani. You can go sleep upstairs. I'll be down here." I said and she gave me a sad smile.

"I love you, kid." She said and punched my shoulder, gently.

"Love you too, Lani." I said and she went upstairs.

I laid on the couch, sighing.

I just staring at the back of the couch, tracing patterns on it.

I was trapped in my thoughts, not able to sleep, and after an hour or two of this, I felt someone place a blanket over my body, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I turned to see those emerald green eyes that I love.

"I thought you were sleeping..." she said in her soft, raspy voice.

"My brain won't shut up." I said with a small, sad smile.

"Camz is already out. I couldn't sleep either." She said, honestly.

I scooted over, giving her some space to crawl in with me.

She smiled before spooning me.

Her fingers tangled themselves in my hair, playing with it.

"What's on your mind, Laur?" I asked softly.

A sigh left her lips. "You." She said, and I could feel her gaze on me.

"Me? Lo, what about me?" I asked.

"I just.... I don't want you getting hurt..." she said as she kissed my shoulder.

"Baby, how could I possibly get hurt?" I asked and she brought her hand to meet mine, interlocking our fingers.

"What if... what if Demi tries something? Or-"

I turned to face her, our noses almost touching at the close proximity.

"What if's, Laur. That's all they are. They aren't going to happen. I won't let it happen." I said and kissed her lips.

She sighed into the kiss, relaxing at my touch.

When we pulled away, I gazed into her emerald orbs.

"I love you." I spoke and she smiled softly.

"I love you too." She said and we fell asleep, tangled in each others limbs.