Birth

A few months later...

Fuck pregnancy. Everything hurts, at least I'm on bed rest.

The baby, or should I say, babies are killing me, I swear.

Im due to give birth at any time, and for fucks sake, it has to be during the week of Christmas.

My wives being my wives, they invited their families and the girls over to stay, since I'm having a home birth.

"Stop being so bitchy, this is our Christmas present." Lauren said as she massaged my back.

"Present, my ass. Everything hurts, Laur." I said, making her sigh.

"I know, love. And I wish there was something I could do, but there isn't." Lauren said, and I could hear the sadness in her voice.

Tomorrow is Christmas and I am not in the mood for it.

My back was killing me and it wasn't helping that the baby/babies were kicking all the damn time.

Lauren helped me out of the tub and helped me get dressed.

"I swear to god, if this baby isn't out by tomorrow..." I groaned and Lauren rolled her eyes as she laid me down once again on the couch.

"Why do I have to lay on the couch again?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

"Because if and when it happens we want to be prepared." Camila said as she brought me a blanket.

I groaned and Ally sat beside me. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Like complete shit." I replied, making everyone in the room laugh.

"When I had Lauren, we didn't even have to wait. She was born a week early." Clara said.

"Lucky." I replied and she chuckled.

"This Damn child was supposed to be born a good week ago." I said and laid on my side.

Everyone was settling down and I was even trying to sleep, struggling to do so.

Everyone else was asleep and I looked at the clock.

12:03am it read.

I sighed and felt a small pain in my lower stomach. Lauren was asleep on the floor by the couch, Camila on the recliner.

I winced as it started to get stronger and counted the time it took for each one to stop and start again.

I breathed through the pains until they started to come quicker.

"Lo." I gripped her arm and felt my water break.

She woke up and started to wake everyone else up.

Ally checked under the blankets as she saw that my water broke.

She smiled. "It's happening, you guys." She said and took off my pants and underwear to prepare me.

I was there for an hour or two until it was time to push, the contractions were nothing like I imagined them to be.

I gripped Lauren's hand as I pushed, wincing.

"Come on, Y/N! You can do this!" Lauren encouraged as she filmed.

I pushed and pushed with all I could, trying to catch my breath.

"It fucking hurts!" I whimpered out as I gripped Camila's hand that was in my other one.

"I know it does, Y/N. But this is our child, you can do it for them. Think about the baby." Camila encouraged and I pushed with everything I had in me.

"She's crowning!" Ally said as she held my legs open.

Lauren wiped the sweat off of my forehead with a wet towel.

"Come on, Mi Amor." Lauren spoke and kissed my forehead.

"Come on, Y/N! One more big push!" Clara said.

I pushed and soon enough I heard cries. "It's a girl!" Ally said as she cleaned the baby off.

She let Lauren cut the cord and I soon felt the urge to push again.

"Uhmm, Allz...." Dinah looked at me and I winced as another contraction hit me.

I pushed and whimpered in pain.
"Twins?!" Lauren exclaimed and looked at the amulet around my neck.

I pushed again and Ally announced. "Twins!" Everyone got excited and I groaned.

Lauren held the baby as Ally and Camila encouraged me to keep pushing.

After another big push, another cry filled the room and I fell back against the couch, exhausted.

"Another girl!" Ally announced and let Camila cut the cord this time.

I looked at the babies, they looked similar, but not identical. "Fraternal?" I asked, exhausted.

"Fraternal." Ally confirmed as she dressed the newborn babies.

She placed both in my arms and I let them latch on.

A sigh left my lips and everyone was taking pictures.

"What are you going to name them, Y/N?" Ally asked as she brought me the papers. Her being my pregnancy midwife.

I smiled. "I'll name one. Lauren and Camila can name the other. I want the first one to be Emeraude, Emeraude Elise Jauregui-Cabello."

I said and Lauren chuckled.
"Only you would mix both Spanish and French in a name." She said and I smiled.

Lauren and Camila both looked at each other before saying, in unison.
"Rebecca Marie Gomez Jauregui-Cabello."

"Well, you guys had that planned." I said with a soft chuckle.

I yawned and everyone soon ended up falling asleep, as well as myself and the babies.

I woke up to the babies crying and sat up.

I checked the time to see that it was 2pm.

Lauren and Camila came over and changed the babies' diapers.

I sat up, groaning.

"Here, baby. Take this." Camila said as she handed me some pills.

"They'll help with the pain." She said and I took them with the glass of water she gave me.

I sighed and stood up, wincing a bit but shrugging it off.

I looked at the babies and smiled.

Emeraude or Emera as I will call her, opened her eyes.

They were an astonishing bright blue. Rebecca then woke up, showing her matching eyes.

I smiled, watching as they looked around the room.

I lifted Rebecca and cradled her, letting her latch on.

I rocked her as she drank, coaxing her back to sleep.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N." Camila said and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

She left a small kiss on my shoulder.

"You did it." She said.

"We did it." I replied with and Camila kissed my lips, lovingly.

I felt Lauren wrap her arms around both of us.

"We did it." She said and gave both of us a kiss.