Secret

"San Antonio, here we come!" Ally said excitedly.
I smiled and Lauren kissed my cheek before placing me on her lap.

"Loooo, I was comfortable." I whined since I was cuddling into Ally.

"Now you can get comfortable with your wife." She spoke and kissed my pout away.

"Look. You're on tv, Y/N." Demi pointed at the news where they were discussing how the fans attacked me and how I handled it.

"She handled it pretty well, I'm surprised she's only 18. She's married and has kids, I'm sure she missed out on being a teenager." Ellen spoke, making me roll my eyes.

What happened next surprised me.
THE G-easy was on the show.

"Hey, what do you think about the whole Y/N, thing?" Ellen asked.

"I think she handled it well, even though she got out of there with a bloody lip. I gotta say, I'm crushing on an 18 year old." The crowd cheered, making me blush.

"Okay, that's enough of that." Lani said as she turned the tv onto some cartoons.

"Holy shit. The, G-Easy likes me." I fangirled.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Mhmm, and your wife loves you." She emphasized the word wife, making me chuckle.

She ruffled my hair and I groaned.

"Loooooo!" I whined and swatted her hand away.

We soon made it to the place and Lexa did my hair and makeup.

"Y/N! Will you do Nightmare again? My family loved it on tv." Ally asked.

"Only for you, Allycat." I said and soon Ally, Dinah, and Mani went on stage.

Something was off with Lauren. She seemed a bit...hesitant.

I looked over at her to see her once again on her phone.

"Who ya textin?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

"Just Camila. Nothing important." She said, putting her phone away.

A sigh left my lips as I nodded and walked back over to the entrance of the stage, watching them preform.

I smiled as I saw Mani to her signature splits, laughing as the crowd went wide.

Lauren left to take a call, making me suspicious but I brushed it off.

I watched as Demi and Lani appeared on stage.

I laughed as they did their routine.

"Where's Lauren?" Ally asked, wiping the sweat off of her forehead with a towel.

"She's taking a call." I said, shrugging.

I could play this game too.

I got a weird look from the girls and I was soon on the stage.

I had fun with the dancers, one even grinding into me, making me grind my ass into her front.

"Sit on my face!" A girl shouted the audience, making me laugh loudly.

"Call me." I smirked at the girl, giving her a wink before continuing to sing.

When it got to nightmare I was drained.

I put my all into that Damn song.

The crowd ended up singing most of it, making me smile.

I walked off stage drenched in sweat.

"Off to the shower!" I announced, chasing after Demi who stole my bra from my bag.

"Demi! I'm gonna kick your ass!" I was held back by Lauren who gave Demi a head start.

"No! I wanna kick her asssss!" I whined and Lauren laughed at me.

She let me go and I raced after Demi into the shower room.

I hopped into the shower, Lani and Demi joining to "save water".

"Do you think I'm in a healthy relationship?" I asked, my back to both girls.

"Yeah. I think so." Lani spoke.

"Yes. You're married and have kids, I want that in the future, just a little later." Demi laughed.

I laughed softly and we got out, getting dressed.

I chased Demi to the bus, her having my shirt this time.

I was shirtless as I raced after her, fans screaming as they saw me outside.

"You bitch!" I called after her and she struggled to punch in the code for the bus, making me jump on her back, wrestling her to the floor.

"Would you guys stop messing around?" Lauren asked from inside the bus as she opened the door for us.
I laughed and grabbed my shirt from Demi before entering the bus.

Lauren didn't even give me kiss when she saw me, she just smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed, going to talk to her about this later.

I joined Lani and Mani on the floor, playing a board game.