Black out

"Stop it, Camila!" I shouted at her as I tried to grab my clothes.
I was just going to stay at a hotel for a bit.

"No, Y/N! You aren't leaving!" Camila shouted back at me

"Why? Why aren't I leaving? I'm clearly not wanted here!" I said as I looked over at Lauren who watched me with her arms crossed.

"You both are being so childish!" Camila spoke and grabbed both of us by the hair.

"I'm done with this shit!" She shouted as she pushed us both onto our knees.

A whimper left my throat.

"Now you two, you're going to solve this right now or I'll turn both of your asses bright red! Do you understand me?!" Camila shouted, making me whimper and nod.

"Y-Yes Daddy.."
"Yes Daddy.." I heard Lauren whisper.

"Y/N/N, did Demi ever.... try anything...?" Lauren whispered.

"She did.... but I pushed her away and told her about you guys... a-about us..." I said as I twisted the ring on my finger.

"The fight was stupid... I'm sorry..." she said as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry, too Lolo." I spoke and she pulled me into a kiss.

"Good girls." I heard Camila.

I pulled away from the kiss to look up at Camila.

Lauren looked Camila in the eye as she kissed down my neck.

"Oh, naughty girl. I see how you wanna play." Camila spoke as she watched Lauren.

Lauren trailed her hand up my shirt, giving me a small squeeze, making me whimper softly.

"That's enough, slut." Camila spoke and yanked Lauren away from me by the hair.

"If you're going to act like a slut, you're going to be treated like one." Camila said as she unbuttoned her pants.

I whined and got on my knees to match Lauren.

"Oh, do I have two sluts now?" Camila questioned.

"Yes Daddy." I spoke up and looked up at her.

She pulled down her pants a bit to expose her boxers.

"Lauren, be a good girl and take care of Daddy." Lauren immediately took Camila out of her boxers and pumped her. I slowly undressed in front of Camila, watching as her gaze dropped to my chest.

I slipped my shirt fully off and hummed when Lauren brought her other hand under my bra to play with one of my nipples.

A gasp left my throat when she pinched it. She had a smirk on her lips, but it vanished as Camila rubbed her tip against her lips.

Lauren obediently opened her mouth and accepted Camila's cock.

A soft moan left Camila's mouth as she watched as her length slowly disappeared into Lauren's mouth.

I grabbed Lauren's hand and took it away from my boob, taking off my bra.

"Ooh, look at my girls. So fucking hot." Camila moaned out as she slowly thrusted into Lauren's mouth, making soft gagging sounds fill the air.

I took off my pants and panties, leaving me bare, to expose my glistening folds.

A whine left my throat as I watched Camila.

I eagerly unbuttoned Lauren's pants, tugging them with her underwear down.

I positioned myself and slowly started grinding against her.

Both of our moans were heard over Camila's.

I could feel both of our combined wetness drip down my thigh as I grinded my hips harder into her.

"Y/N, baby." stopped my movements, making Lauren whine.

"Doggie style, baby." I nodded and quickly got into position.

I felt the bed shift and Lauren soon found her way in front of me, her legs spread. 

"Lick up, doggie." She smirked at me, making me blush.

I grasped at her thighs and she grabbed my right hand, bringing both the hands that held our rings, together.

I slowly licked around her clit and moaned loudly as I felt Camila slowly push into me.

Lauren threaded her other hand through my hair guiding me back to her pussy.

I slowly slid a finger into her and kitten licked at her clit.

Moans filling the room, I groaned as Camila quickened her pace.

"F-Fuck Camz..." I moaned out as she angled her thrusts.

I tried my best to focus on Lauren when an idea came into my mind.

I thrusted two more fingers into her, stretching her out.

"O-Oh God, Y/N!" She shouted out and bucked her hips.

I thrusted quickly, sucking on her clit. I curled my fingers, finding her spot instantly.

She arched her back. "Oh, shit! I'm so close!" She shouted out as she gripped the sheets.

Once she was on the edge, I stopped and smirked up at her.

"That's for not trusting me." I said and she glared at me.

Camila quickened her thrusts and flipped me over, hovering over me.

"That wasn't nice, Kitten." She said through her pants.

She grabbed my hips, completely pounding into me with all she had, making me cry out.

"Oh, God! Camila!" I shouted as I scratched down her back.

I clenched around her tightly as I came and she grunted, pushing me through it and not stopping.

"Camila! Slow down!" I shouted at her.

"What color are you?" She asked through her panting.

"G-Green..." I said and she rubbed my clit, making me throw my head back.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!" I shouted out as I came for the second time, around her.

She groaned and came inside me.

"Shit, Y/N. I'm sorry, I didn-"

"It's fine, Camz..." I panted out as she slowed her thrusts and slowly pulled out, moaning at the sight of her cum spilling out of me.

I'm a split second Lauren was straddling me, pinning my arms above my head.

"You little bitch." She said through gritted teeth.

"You know what? I'm going to cum, but as many times as I want, and you're going to cum with me." She said as she kept my arms pinned over my head with one of her hands.

She positioned us in a scissoring position and started to grind down on me.

"L-Laur! I can't! I'm to sensitive!" I whimpered out.

"You're going to take it, Y/N. This is what you get for denying me." She said with a growl as she started to grind harder and faster against me.

Whimpers and moans left my mouth as I tried to squirm away from her.

Her hips speeded up, making me cry out as I came for the third time.

Lauren groaned and gripped at my arms and hips as she came.

Her hips didn't stop rocking, making me whimper loudly.

"D-Daddy! Please!" I looked at Camila for help.

"You got yourself into that, Y/N." She said as she watched, biting her lip.

I cried out as Lauren grinded harder against me.

"L-Lauren!" I cried out as I came once again.

This continued until I blacked out, I think. I don't remember.