Shay

I had gotten my stitches out today and was ready to train.

"Okay, Y/N. This is Shay. Shay, meet Y/N." I looked to see the one and only Shay fucking Mitchel.

"HOLY SHIT! I loved you on pretty little liars!" I said as I got on my knees in front of her.

"You can just beat me up, I'll thank you for it." I said making her laugh.

"Nah, kid. I like to play fair." She spoke.

Demi watched me, amused.

"Okay, lets go. Ring 7." Demi said and we went into the ring.

"You're an intermediate fighter now, Y/N. The price is 2,000." She said as she rang the bell.

Shay was smart, I knew this from how she acted on tv.

She waited for me to strike.

"You gonna strike, little one?" She spoke.

"I'm not little." I said and threw a punch to test the waters, which she dodged.

"You're slow." She said, making me laugh.

"I was just testing the waters, Mitchel." I said and she threw an uppercut, making me dodge and step back.

"Well, good luck because I'm a pro fighter." My eyes grew wide and I looked to Demi.

She took this as an advantage and threw a right hook, straight to my cheek.

A groan left my lips, but I stayed on my feet.

"You should really pay attention." She said.

"And you should really learn when to shut your damn mouth." I said and she lifted her eyebrow.

I didn't want to go all batshit crazy on her, but I threw a jab to her face and landed three uppercuts to her stomach before Demi told me to stop.

Shay didn't fall to the ground like I wanted her to, she instead fixed her stance and threw a jab to my face, which I blocked.

"Permission to unleash the demon, Demi?" I spoke.

"No, not yet." She said and I groaned.

Shay seemed to get angered by my fast reflexes and started throwing harder punches, she got my cheek again and I could feel the blood drip down it.

"Unleash it, Y/N." Demi said and It was all a blur as I punched without any sign of stopping.

"Okay, okay! Y/N! Stop!" Demi shouted, causing me stop stop after four blows to Shay's face.

Shay fell to the floor and glared at me.

I helped her up, hugging her with a soft "I'm sorry" leaving my lips.

"She should be a pro, Demi. Not a fucking intermediate." Shay said as she spit out some blood.

I made sure to not mess up her face too bad, and just gave her a busted lip.

Demi cleaned my cheek up. "She's still learning how to play her cards right, Shay. She's like a wild dog, she's big and bad, but when exposed to a room full of glass cups, she needs to play her cards right." Demi said as she wiped my cheek one more time before pulling away.

"I'm right here, ya know?" I said and Demi chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah." She said and Alpha watched me with his tail wagging.

Demi handed me the money and I changed before heading to the meeting with Simon.

When I walked in he looked at my face. "What happened to you?" He laughed softly.

"I'm a boxer. Well, I'm training, I should say." I said as I sat down, Alpha sitting under my chair.

"Well, I wanted to know how many songs you have already written and if you're willing to release some of them to the public." Simon said and I smiled.

"I have a few that are finished and ready, and a few still in the makings. I won't mind releasing a few into an album, if that's what you're talking about." I said and Simon smiled.

"It's exactly what I'm talking about, come on, let's get you into the recording room." He said and brought Alpha and I into this huge room with a bunch of buttons and a mic.

He introduced me to what was going on and soon I started recording my first ever Album.

Badlands, was what it's called. Named after this imaginary place in my mind.

"Okay. All set." He said and played the songs.

"I can't believe you write and edit you're own songs, you don't even need me to help you with them." He said and I smiled as I heard my voice.

He typed something on the computer and hit send, and soon enough I watched as the views and likes went up.

"I think they like you." Simon said and chuckled.

"Hopefully." I said and gathered my things.

"I'll see you soon, Simon. Hopefully we can make a music video for one of the songs." I smiled and he nodded.

"Alpha, home." He got up and went to the door, with me following.

I lead him to the car and we got inside.

My phone dinged, making me look at it.

"It's your time of the month." I read as I looked at my period tracker.

I haven't even started, yet. Probably just getting used to having it again, or some shit.

I drove home and brought Alpha inside.

I smiled to see Camila and Lauren already in bed, sleeping.

I slowly undressed and laid in between them.

Immediately Lauren wrapped her arms around me and smiled in her sleep.

I grabbed my laptop and started planning some things for the wedding.

Alpha jumped up with us and laid on my lap, making me smile.

I gently scratched under his chin and planned out the times for everything as well as writing down a few places on the beach, that I had in mind.

"Babe, turn that off and go to sleep." Lauren mumbled as she groaned.

A small chuckle left my lips as I shut my laptop and set it on the bedside table.

"Okay, goodnight babe. I love you." I said and laid back.

"Love you too, baby." She spoke as she held me tighter.