a bad feeling

ok after binging almost everyone's first episode of OoO I'm doing angsts... look I just wanted to do I brake-up scene.
(I think multiple people will do this so it may not be an original idea but it's fine, hopefully you like my take on it)

Jakey's POV:
I was walking up to Bryan's house having a bad feeling in my stomach, I knock on the door scratching the back of my neck as I wait for Bryan to answer.
"Jakey why did you knock you know you can just come in" he giggles opening the door for me. "Hey Bryan we need to talk about something" I say walking in past him "sure just let me get some cookies" he walks off into his kitchen. I sit on one of his couches "so what do you want to talk about?" He hands me a cookie "Do you... I'm sorry I-" I cut myself off "what is it jakey?" He asked worried as he sits next to me "look I want to brake up" "oh.. didn't think that is where you were going" he slides away a little "why?" He asks "I don't feel the same I'm sorry" I reached to comfort him but he stops me "don't be sorry I get it you don't have to explain" he looks me in the eyes "ok guess this is good bye for now..." I say walking to the door "bye Jakey" he says I look back at him to see his eyes watering "bye" I say before shutting the door. As I walk away I think about what I just did I know that he wasn't going to take it well but I couldn't stay with him it would have hurt him more knowing that I didn't love him and pretended to.

Words-255
Sorry its a little short.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3

Ok quick question any ships you want to see?