books

Ship requested by @Legendhope

Inpu's POV:
The sun was just rising I had woken up early To read my book I was reading in my room hoping that Solis wasn't going to wake up for a bit.
"Hey Inpu" solis says walking in "yes?" "Can we go explore!" "No I'm reading" "please" "you haven't had breakfast" "yes I have I had it an hour ago" "how long have you been up?" "I didn't sleep" "what why?" "I was to excited" "are you not sleepy?" "I'm living off this thing Cal showed me a drink called coffee!" "What?" "It's magic bean juice!" "Ok let me finish this chapter" "fine" he sits next to my door playing with Scar.
I get thou half the chapter before he walks over to me I wait for him to speak. "Ok what is-" I get cut off by Solis touching my head "what are you doing?" I hit his hand away with my book "sorry it just Scar likes pats and I was wondering if you like pats" he quickly explains himself. "Well at lest ask to touch someone before doing it" "ok... can I pat you?" He asks "your kidding me right?" "No" "fine" "ok- wait really?" He seems excited "go for it" I say going back to my book. "Yay!" He says sitting next to me playing with my hair and ears. "Your ears are so fluffy" he says in amazement "yeah I guess so" I say finishing the chapter I was on. He seemed distracted so I kept reading I ended up finishing my book with in half a hour "hey I finished my book" I say as Solis braids my hair. "I'm tired" he yawns "ok go to your room to sleep" "fine" he stumbled out of my room to his I walk down stairs to see cal drinking hot leaf water and Michael drinking wine? "Are you drinking wine at eight in the morning" "maybe" Michael says as he takes a sips from his chalice.

Words-331
Have a good day/night
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3