Lychee was right

Requested by @ZeroProximit

(ok the start sounds really bad but it's not dirty I swear!)

Cal's POV:
I was walking around camp with David who then then ran off to be with mania. I end up in the Greek camp I was planning to catch up with lychee, I walk down the path to his house when I'm stopped. "Hey Cal right?" "Yes?" I turn to see Jyles "you busy?" "Not really I was just going to see if lychee was free" "good you wanna go for a walk?" "Why?" "I wanna get to know you is all"
He smiles "I guess so you want to get lunch or something?" "A date?" "I Umm" "lychee was right he smirks "come on let's go get something to eat" he walks off.
I follow him to the mess hall "you who did you live with before coming here "I lived with my mum I was going to move out soon anyway" "step dad or step mum?" "No my mum is still single" "oh is she~" "actually shut up" I push his arm "what about you are you single?" "I am, yourself?" "I'm not seeing anyone at the moment" he answers as we enter the mess hall. "So Cal what would you like?" He asks as we walk towards the table I pick up a sandwich and smile at him "I'm not that hungry" He says "oh you don't have to eat we can do something else" "oh and what do suggest~" "we could go to the oncent, swim in one of the pools or walk around?" "The oncent you say?" "Yeah?" "Maybe another time?" "Ok?" I ask confused "don't look so down we can go for a walk" he pats my head. "Ok" I say making him giggle "what so funny?" I ask confused again "your so submissive" "and?" "It's cute" she say walk off. "Where are we going" I ask following him "well I was going to yell at a duck you wanna come?" "Doesn't sound fun" "do I not entertain you?" "You confuse me" "that's always good" he smirks "I'm gonna go" I say walking away from him "let's talk sometime!" He calls out "sure" I say walking to lychee's place.
"Hey Cal" lychee opens his door "hey" "what happened you look stressed? Is something up with Riccaro?" "No I was just talking with Jyles" "oh I see" "he said something about you being right or something?" "Wha- oh I see" "what was it?" "Don't worry about it" he smirks.

Words-405
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3