Bed bros

Requested by Crazy_Ship_Lady123

Davis's POV:
I was in my room trying to asleep but to no avail I sat up to see the revolting being that is Nero next to me. I stand up walking out of my room and out of the Egyptian part of camp. It wasn't to cold I walk past Moto's cabin hesitating as I walk past his door but I kept walking around camp before I walk past Moto's cabin again this time I knock on his door. "Yes?" He opens the door rubbing his eyes "oh hey can I stay here again?" I ask "sure bro" he lets me in "thanks" I say as I notice that he's topples "why are you here so late?" He asks laying down "I just couldn't sleep so I was walking around then just felt like sleeping with you" I explain "sounds gay" Nero says as they sit on Moto's floor. "No it's with a bro" "what ever makes you happy" they say smiling. "Shh!" Moto says hugging me from behind "goodnight" I soon fall asleep.
- - - -
I woke up cuddling into someone I look up to see Moto I close my eyes not wanting to move "told you it was gay" Nero says "shut up" I say as Moto wakes up.
"Morning" he says stretching his arms "morning" I say not moving "you want to get up?" He asks "no" I say hugging him tighter "alright" he says hugging me again.
- - - -
The next night I had decided to stay with Moto again he was a great guy and good to cuddle with. Again I walk up to his door with he lets me in "is this going to be a thing?" He asks "are you ok with me sleeping in your room?" I ask "yes I just want to know if this is just when you feel like it or a every night thing" "well I don't know" "it's ok" he pulls me on to his bed cuddling with him.
- - - -
It's been a week since I have started staying with Moto, we haven't got to talking about it but it's not like we have to we are Bros but I feel like- no it's fine.
I was walking around with Nero on my head, I soon run into Cal "oh hey bro" "hey bro where have you been I haven't seen you in like a week" "oh yeah I've been staying with one of my bro's" "oh cool bro but why?" "Oh I just felt like it" I say "ok I get it" "yeah he likes him" Nero says "no I don't!" "Wow don't get defensive" that Nero says sitting next to me. Cal giggles "I don't, don't get ideas!" I say making him laugh "sure bro have fun" he says leaving me with Nero "I hate you" I say to them walking to Moto's cabin.
I open his door to see him drinking tea "hey bro!" He says looking up at me "hey" I smile sitting on the sit next to him well Nero sits on his bed. "Hey bro you seem down what's up?" "I'm all good bro" "you want to go to the onsen?" "No" "wait did we brake him?" Nero asks "no I just don't feel like it" I answer "do you want to sleep?" Moto asks "yeah but I'm going to my room tonight" I say "oh ok see you tomorrow good night" he says "yeah see you tomorrow" I say well leaving.
"Your weak" Nero say sitting on my shoulder "no I'm not" "your going to go back I like an hour" "I'm not I'm going to sleep in my room" "sure you are" they smirk.
- - - -
"I told you" I say throwing a crumpled piece of paper at them "it's only been two hours" "so I lasted over an hour" "your still going to go back" "no I'm not" "keep telling yourself that" "I'm sleeping now" I say covering my head with my pillow.
I lay in my room for fifteen minutes before I walk out "told you" "shut up!" I say walking over to Moto's cabin "you like him~" "so?!" "Wait you do?" "Yes now please be quiet" I say knocking on the door. "What? Oh hey bro you change your mind?" "Yeah hey can we talk?" "Yeah?" He says letting me in "I- actually can we talk tomorrow?" "Yeah bro" he says laying down. I lay next to him "you want a hug?" He asks "yeah" I say moving closer to him "hey you ok?" He asks "yeah just tired" I say looking at him he moves closer to me. I lean in and kiss him but pull away looking at him "sorry bro" "no it's ok bro" he says hugging me closer.

Words-790
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3