Love,

Requested by @blackcat8414

Brandeen's POV:
I was cleaning up a body that set had given me just fixing some cuts and blood. I'm a little bit tired so I take off my gloves that there covered with blood and walk upstairs. I walk upstairs to be greeted by The seductive Rose "hello?" "Hello Brandeen" he smiles "do you need something?" I ask walking over to my thrown, "I was bored and can't find anyone to fight" "and this is my problem?" I ask sitting down, he nods "Rosie I'm tired" "you wanna cuddle?" He asks "sure" I hug him as he steps closer. "Why do you smell like blood?" He asks "I was cleaning up a body that Set gave me unfortunately it had a few wounds but I fix it" "oh didn't you sow a head back on the other day?" "Yeah that was a pain" "you did good" he pats my head. "Thanks" my face heats up a little "awww" he kisses my forehead. I smile pulling him closer to me "someone court the cuddle bug" "shhhh" I snuggle into his chest hiding my face. "Remember when we started dating and you hated being close to me?" "Don't reminded me I know I take a while to warm up to physical touch" "I'm sorry I was just remembering it" he kisses my lips and smiles making my face heat up again.

-In the past some time where Brandeen happens to has a couch-

I was in my castle trying to study up a bit more on Demons I already know petty much everything but why not try to get more knowledge. "Hi" I look up to see the seductive Rose "hello what do you want?" "I would like to sit with you" he smiles "sit with me?" "yes" "ok" I move over so he could sit on the small couch. He sits on the opposite side to me I kinda wanted to be a little closer. I shuffle a little bit closer he looks up at me had smiles.

It took about a week before I would sit close enough to touch him and two before I would lean on his shoulder.
I slowly worked my way up to him hugging me I was happy with him in my personal space now but I still like my own space.

-present-
"I love you" I smile "love you to" "mhm" I hide my face again in his chest again. "Love, you don't have to hide your face" I look up at see him smiling at me. "Your tired you wanna go to sleep?" He asks "yeah" "ok sleep well I'll be back I'm just going to get something to eat" he softly kisses my forehead.

Words-453
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3