pot plant

Requested by @Monokumafan226

Bryan's POV:
I was walking around the forest because Jakey wanted me to he was worried that I wasn't getting enough fresh air. As I walk around I see a small cleaning and see a pot with a plant in it. As I got closer I saw it was daisy I haven't seen her in so long she was bigger but she looks sad I walk over to her she was hurt it looked like she was dropped.
"Hello daisy I'm going to help you ok" I say she seems to look excited to see she had help.
I took her home and fixed Cher up she had lost some soil so I gave her more along with some water.
She was looking so much better I sent a message to kay but I had duet she would read it so I sent one to Jakey as well. Jakey came by to pick her up "hey Jakey" "hey sorry I got your message to kay she was to busy to come by" he explains "it's all good as long as daisy gets back to Mario" I reply.

Mario's POV:
I was flying with Jeffree daisy was in one of my bags by the time I had landed I hadn't released that she was missing.
"Kaykrae Daisy is missing I think I dropped her when I was on Jeffree" I explain to Kaykrae. "Ok I'm going to help look for her"
We look for hours kaykrae had been sent a letter from Bryan she had given to to this river guy to deal with.
"Look we have to go back it's getting late" Kaykrae says "no we have to find her!" "We aren't going to find her tonight" "ok but we go first thing tomorrow" I say we head back to camp to see the river guy with Daisy "oh thank you where was she?" I ask hugging her "Bryan had her" "what?!" I Kaykrae asks annoyed. "He found her in a forest she was hurt he helped get her better he sent a letter to Kaykrae but she was busy so I went to get her" he explains "tell him thanks next time you see him" I say hugging up Daisy "yeah thanks for getting him back" kaykrae says.

Words-379
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3