I miss my dads!

TW: crying, missing family/home, state of panic

Cal's POV:
Walking around the Greek area of camp I was planning to show lychee a new anime that me and Mario had just watched.
"Hey Lychee?" I knock on his door "w-who is I-it?" "It's Cal" "c-come in" I open the door to see lychee crying "hey what's wrong?" "I-" "hey it's ok" I rub his back making him cry more. "Do you want anything?" "I-I want m-my dads!" he cry's "ok where are they?" "I don't know!" He cry's harder. "Do you have a phone?" I ask he shakes his head "one of their numbers?" "B-book" he points to a small note book I open it up the first page had to numbers tagged daddy and dad. "Which one do I call?" "D-daddy h-he a-always pick-k u-up!" He sobs out hugging his knees. "Ok" I call the number "hello who is this?" "Is this lychee's dad?" "Yes why?" "He's a really upset and wants you" "and other dad!" Lychee adds "let me talk to him" "Lychee are you ok?!" "Dad I wanna see you!" He cry's "ok im going to call dad now" lychee he nods in response "ok Be there in five minutes" he hangs up "Cal..." lychee chokes on his sobs "yeah?" "I miss them" "I know just a few more minutes"
"baby are you ok?" I turn around to see daveed and another guy 'wait they are lychee's dads?' "daddies?" He runs over to them and hugs them "daveed told me you were crying what's wrong was it this guy!" The guy I didn't know asks "n-no" lychee sobs "Brandeen this was the guy that called me saying lychee was upset" Daveed explains. "Lucky" "dad I wanna go home!" lychee mumbles into his shoulder "you know you have to stay here" Brandeen says kissing his forehead. "I know" he hugs Daveed. "You should leave" daveed says I nod and walk outside sitting on the beach.

Brandeen's POV:
I realised that lychee was in his demon form was he out of juice? But that doesn't matter he so upset right now "Hey I still have my coffee shop here if you want to visit me" Daveed suggested "I know" "you can visit me but you know I can't be seen here" I explain "y-yes" lychee stutters "it's going to be alright ok" I rub his back I hate seeing him so upset "can I come home just for a bit?" "Lychee..." daveed holds his hands "I would love you to come home, can you just get through the summer?" "Dad please?" "Kiddo it's up to Brandeen not me" Daveed says "I'm sorry you need to stay here but I'll call you every day" I say "ok but I'm not gonna come back next summer" "that's ok I'm not going to try to make you stay here next year" "thanks" he sits on his bed "call me if you need to see one of us ok" Daveed tells him. "Are you ok now?" I ask "yeah but can I come home just for a visit?" "You can visit us next week" "thank you!" He hugs me "here's a phone so you can call us instead of getting one of your friends to call me" daveed hands him a phone. "Thanks dad" he hugs him "now I need to go before everyone else knows I'm here, see you next week" I kiss his forehead. "Bye dad" "I'll be home in an hour ok?" Daveed says "ok bye" I walk out to see lychee's friend "don't you dare tell anyone anything about me being lychee's dad" "why?" "Just don't say anything about me or Daveed to anyone it's for lychee's safety" "ok sure" "have a good day" I say before teleporting away.
- - - -
I was walking around my house waiting for daveed to arrive to "hey" "oh hey honey" I greet him as he walks in "you ok?" "Do you think lychee will be ok? I mean he was so upset and-" "hey he needs to make friends and learn to live without us it's better for him to stay there" "your right" I say hugging him.

Cal's POV:
After Daveed had left I walk back to lychee's cabin and knock on his door "Cal?" He calls out "Yes" "you can come in" he says "you ok now?" "Yeah just I- I'm" "hey I don't understand what was happening with you or your dads but I won't talk about it with the others if you want it to stay private" "thank you so much for calling them I really needed to seen them" "it's all good as long as your ok" "yeah I'll be ok I'm going to visit them next week" "that's good you wanna go get snacks I have a anime we can watch?" "Yeah let's go!" He gets up.

Words-816
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3