Clown fish drama

Requested by FlameMix_Queen This was supposed to be fluff but I got carried away with it I apologise.

Colin's POV:
I was swimming around the Island relaxing the water Austin and Seek had been fighting since they finished breakfast and Bri had left to visit someone leaving me to myself.
I was talking with a little clown fish about her relationship problems when Seek walks up to me "hay buddy you ok?" "No" he sits on the shore hugging his legs "we can talk about this later" I tell the fish walking out of the water and siting next to Seek. "What's up?" "Austin just said something to me" "you to were fighting for the last two hours what happened?" "I don't want to talk about" he says looking away "here" I rap my arm around his neck. He leans on my shoulder "do you think I'm..." "what?" "Do you think I'm useless?" "No is that what Austin said?" "No he told me that you did care for me" "why would he say that?" "Because I told him something a week ago and he keeps making fun of me for it" "What is he making fun of you for?" "I don't want to tell you" he says standing up "ok if you feel liked telling me I'm going to talk to a clown fish about her relationship problems" I say as I walk back into the water. "Yeah" he says walking to the house.

Seek's POV:
I walk into the house seeing Austin drinking lava well he  heats up some rocks. "Oh you seem less upset" he smirks "what are you still upset about" "shut up" "aww come on it's not as if he's going to" "shut up!" "Oh but you need to except that he doesn't feel the same" "shut up!" I say walking to me room "dude I'm just trying to help" I close the door laying on my bed.

Colin's POV:
I walk in after I herd yelling "hey Austin did Seek walk through here?" "Yeah his in his room" "why are you fighting so much today?" "I'm trying to help him" "ok?" I walk over to Seek room.
"Hey Seek?" "Y-yeah?" "You ok?" I open his door "Yes I'm fine" he says laying on his bed under the covers. "Ok what's up what is Austin trying to help you with and why are you upset?" "Please just leave it" "no tell me now ok I don't like seeing you like this" "I like someone he knows who and he keeps telling me to move on but I don't want to" "yeah I know you like Bri" "it's not her" he says sitting up "ok who is it we don't know that many people?" "It doesn't matter" "ok who ever it is just tell me I won't judge" "please just leave" he says laying back down "Colin leave him alone" Austin walks into the room. "Fine" I walk out to the living room "don't push him on it" Austin says sitting next door "why does he not want to tell me?" "Look he's been crushing hard for months and I don't think he is able to move on" Austin says turning to the ocean "was it one of the trippiest?" "Why would you think that?" "That's the only people we have met other then Bri" "ok you have a brain work it out" he says leaving. Who would he like the only people it could be is me and Austin but it can't be Austin he fights with him to much and Austin already knows how it is. Wait does he like me? I mean he is kind of cute- no he wouldn't like me I'll just ask him. I walk over to his room "hey Seek?" I knock on his door "what do you want?" "Can I come in?" "No" "please just for a bit then I will leave" "fine" he opens his door he's cheeks had pink tear lines and looked nervous "come here" I hug him making him cry "Colin I like you" he says hugging me tight "that's ok" i say rubbing his back.

Words-670
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3