Bros

Requested by @SkyClanFan

Cal's POV:
I was chilling in my room reading another book Ricarro had recommended. "Hey Cal?" I look up to see Davis at my door "yes?" "You want to go to the onsen?" "Sure bro" I say throwing my book to the side. We walk over to the onsen to see Moto their with Nad, Lychee and some other guy "hey bro's" Davis says walking in "hey bro" Moto says as Nad waves before laying down in the water. Davis sits next to Moto "come in the water is lovely" Nad says as he takes a breath before submerging himself again. "Yeah it's great" Lychee agrees "one second" I walk out feeling uncomfortable. I sit down outside "hey you ok?" Davis asks following me out "yeah I'm fine" I smile "do you wanna go?" "Yes please" "hey if you want to we can come another time" he suggests. "Thanks it's just... I don't feel comfortable in there with other guys" "you rather come here by yourself?" "No I want to... can we come back later?" "Sure let's go" he says pulling on his shirt.
We get back to the Egyptian area and sit in his room to talk on his bed "can I ask why you don't want to go in the onsen with the bro's?" "I... I don't like being around lots of people" "you don't?" "I'm sorry..." "no I'm sorry for making you feel like you had to be around the guys" "can we go back another time" I say laying down on his bed. "You ok with going later tonight?" He ask laying down as well "yeah I guess so" I answer "you..." he stops what he's saying as he looks me in the eyes "yeah?" "Can I kiss you?" "That came out of nowhere" I giggle "sorry" "no it's fine" I say as he leans over kissing my cheek.

Words-313
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3