Share your address

I was listening to the song 'share your address' and used it as a starting point.

River/Jakey's POV:
I was in my office filling out paper work that was supposed to be done by yesterday but I may have went to see Bryan and got distracted. I care for him so much so I didn't want to leave but I did after he had fallen asleep. We had been talking for hours he got tired so I took him to his bed. I know he sees me as his friend and I respect that but I would love him to see me differently. I want to be able to cook for him all the time sing to him see him every day even though I already see him almost every day. I want to spend all my time with him and go on dates with him. I desperately want to see him now- but kay will be on my case if I don't finish this paper work. I start to day dream is I fill out a sheet I dream about waking up with Bryan walking with him and having kids with him. I shake the thought as someone walks in "hey river" Kay says sitting down "hey friend" I say quickly finishing my work. "So you finish the work from yesterday?" "Yeah here you go" I hand her the papers. "So how have you been?" "Good" I answer "you seem a little upset?" "No I'm fine how are you?" I say pulling out my book "I'm good other then Xylo lying to me" "what did he do?" "Oh don't worry about that" "ok if you says so" I say writing in my book. "How is you and Bryan?" She asks "why do you ask?" "Oh I tell you about me and Mario so tell me about you and Bryan" she explains. "Well he friend zoned me" "oh how so?" "He told me that he sees me as a best friend" "oh that's ruff buddy" she says "but that's ok I respect him and I will wait for him to like me the same" "and if he doesn't?" "Then I will stay his friend I because I want him in my life" "oh that's sweet but I must be going thanks for finishing your paperwork but I have a date with Mario" she says leaving "have fun!" I call out as she shuts the door.
It's true that I rather have him in my life as a friend then not at all but I so dearly want to be with him, be close to him hug him and kiss him. But I respect him I want him to take his time no matter how long I have to wait.

Words-444
Again I have a second boon for one-shots if you want to read it.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3