Sugar daddy

Lychee's POV:
I was walking around Brandeen's house he was sleeping at the moment on his chair. I lay on the floor looking up at Seek he always looked fo calm but his eyes were full of pain, I find it amusing. "Brandeen?" Daveed walks in "shhh he's sleeping" I shush him "oh hey kid" he smiles "I was wondering if I could have some money you know I don't have any and want to go shopping" "I don't know I'll have to ask Brandeen" "you don't have to ask dad" "awww!" "what's happening?" Brandeen asks walking up. "He just called you dad!" "Awww! He called you dad the other day to!" Brandeen says exited "look can I have some money or not?" I ask. "Fine here's thirty dollars" "thanks dad" I say walking over to the door.

Daveed's POV:
"He gets that from you" I say kissing Brandeen's cheek "I just showed him how to get stuff out of you" he moves over for me to sit with him "wow" "come here" he pulls me on to the seat "miss me?" "yes" he mumbles hugging me "missed you to" I say hugging him. "Ha gay!" Lychee yells for the door "yes it is" I say kissing Brandeen. "Bye dads" he says closing the door"bye" "he gets that from you" Brandeen smiles "yeah he does" I say playing with his hair.

Words-232
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3