11:00 pm

Requested by @AnimeFox12

Inpu's POV:
I was trying to reading a book that Cal had given me it was boring but was readable. It was currently 11:00 at night my sibling was in our room sleeping. Davis and Nero were in the bar drinking apple juice.
"Hey can I ask you something?" I look at to see Solis "yes what do you want?" "I can we talk in my room?" "Why?" I ask he looks over to Davis "I just don't want my nephew to listen" "ok" I sit up and follow him to his room. "What did you need to talk about?" "I like someone" he says sitting on his bed "ok... why do I have to know?" "It's a guy" "ok" I say sitting next to him "Well I don't know how to tell him" "who is it?" "Does it matter?" "No but it would make it easier" "I don't think he even likes guys" "well who is he do I know him?" "You do" "if you want I can ask him" "do you like guys?" He asks looking up at me "I mean I do but that's unrelated" "do you like anyone?" "Again unrelated" I repeat. "But it is related" "how?" "Inpu I like you" he says looking away "oh I'm sorry" I say standing up and leaving.
- - - -
"You what?" "Look Mag I panicked it's not that I said a haters him I just said sorry and left" "that's a rejection look you left him says sorry that doesn't seem like a way to say 'I like you to'" they explain.
- - - -
Solis's POV:
'Oh I'm sorry' Inpu walks out not saying good bye to me. My eyes begin to water up, I run out of my room to see Davis and Nero "hey uncle- are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine" I say walking out "hey wait up" Davis says running after me "what is it?" "You look heart broken what happened?" "I just told Inpu I liked him and he just walked out on me" he hugs me "it's ok just go to sleep have a good rest and talk to him tomorrow" "thanks sorry for this" "it's all good" he say as we walk back inside.
- - - -
The next morning I feel like crap it's so odd to feel uncomfortable about being close to Inpu or even being seen by him. My plan is to stay in my room all day and go eat at night. "Hey Solis?" Well that's my plan out the window I open the door to Inpu standing there. "Yes?" "Look I'm sorry about last night but I do like you I just panicked" he rambles "ok" "look I like you to" "good now can we go get food?" "Sure" he smiles softly as we walk out.

Words-462
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3