goodnight honey~

So this was all over the place I'm tired and yeah...

Xylo's POV:
I was laying in my sleeping bed well Lea walks around in her sleep. I cover my head with my pillow but each step she took her hoofs would make noise. I sit up walking out of our cabin with my pillow and head towards the stables. I sit on the second floor laying next to some hay bails "hello Jeffrey yes I have apples" I hear someone say. Walking down stairs I see Mario feeding Jeffrey "hey Mario" "Xylo What are you doing here?" "You know sleeping" "don't you have a cabin?" "Yeah but Lea sleepwalks" "do you want to stay in my cabin?" He asks "no it's ok" "Xylo come on do you really want to sleep in here?" "Ok fine" I say laughing "ok meat you there" he says still feeding Jeffrey "yeah" I walk of "it's not like that!" I hear Mario yell at Jeffrey.
I walk in to his cabin laying on the floor "hey" I wave to Daisy she blinks back "yeah I'm staying here for tonight Mario will be back in at most five minutes" I explain.

Mario's POV:
"Hey I'm back" i say walking into my cabin "hey" Xylo says from the floor "you can sleep on the bed" I say as I water Daisy "you wanna cuddle?" Xylo jokes "sure why not" I giggle laying next to him he hugs me around the waist. I rap my arms around his neck we were at the same eye level we started to laugh about how we just started to cuddle out of nowhere. "You want a good night kiss?" I ask "yeah" he says giggling I kiss his cheek "your a wuss" he says kissing me on the lips "really?" I ask kissing him again "yeah" he says hugging me tighter. "You know how gay this is?" I ask "yes" he says before we start laughing "goodnight honey~" Xylo says throw giggles. "Night sweetheart" I giggle as he kisses my nose.

Words-331

Me when writing this in 10 steps:
Ok let's do some fluff
No this is crack
Lol
XD
Wait...
Nope
No!
Ok it's fine...
Lol crack
Little fluff.

If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3