paperwork

Ship requested by @Ashl0390

River's/Jakey's POV:
kaykrae had asked me to finish some of her paper work that had to be done by the weekend I had finished half of if but was tired so I went for a walk.
I walked around the camp ground meeting some of the campers.
After the an hour I decided to visit Bryan I walked to the exit when I bumped into kaykrae "hey Jakey" "oh hello" I greet her. "Have you finished the paperwork?" "Half of it" "And where may you be off to?" She asks "I was going to the beach" I say walking away from her a little "your going to see Bryan" "yeah I am" "ok bye be safe" she walks away. I know she doesn't trust Bryan but she has stopped telling me not to go but she's still worried for my safety.
I walk up to Bryan's house knocking on the door. Bryan opens the door I give him a hug "Umm J-River?" He steps back a little "oh sorry" I let go of him "no it's ok you want to come in?" "Yes" I walk in we sit on of his couches "so how have you been?" "Good" he says playing with the pillow next to him "Sorry I don't visit yesterday" "it's all good you don't have to see me everyday" "oh" I look down a little "no it's ok I mean you don't have to visit every day but I do love your company" Bryan explains. "Yeah I like your company to" I smile my face heating up a little. "So you want ice cream?" He asks "yeah I want ice cream!" I answered jumping up as we walk to his kitchen.

Words-296
Doing this instead of class work bad idea but it's fine.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3