goodnight

Requested by @Anabelle-yaoifan

If you don't know I have another one-shot book for some different series by people from the origins group eg; the cabin, SCP and so on.

Also I hate this but I'm not gonna rewrite or edit it.

River's POV:
I was in my room writing in my dairy about my day I was thinking about Bryan and ended up sketching him. Blu was sleeping downstairs we had been flying around camp earlier. "Hello Blu" I hear someone from downstairs "who's here?" I call out "it's Bryan" he says walking upstairs "hello sorry for not visiting in a few days" I apologise "oh it's fine I had Inpu over yesterday so I wasn't lonely" he sits next to me. "Bryan can I ask you something?" "Yes" "have you moved on from Jakey?" I ask "why do you ask?" "Because I like you and every time you say you say you haven't moved on it's like a kick in the gut because he left you seven months ago and I'm here with you I care for you and I need you to know that because it's hurting and I don't can't deal with the thought of you dating someone else" I say my eyes watering.
"Jakey I know you wanna be with me but I'm not ready you have to know that" "it's been seven months your ex boyfriend isn't hung up on you but you still can't let go" "Jakey I'm sorry but I don't want to have this conversation right now" Bryan stands up "Bryan I'm sorry for bringing it up I should have kept my mouth shut" "no Jakey it's ok I know how you feel towards me and I should know better" "yes but I should no I haven't got the right to tell you to move on" "yeah I'm going to go goodnight" he waves walking out. I hear the door shut "blu?" I call he walks upstairs and lays next to my bed laying his head next to me so I could pat him. "Thanks blu" I smile as he goes back to sleep.

Words-311
Also I thought I posted this twelve hours ago but it's ok.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3