Kid

Requested by @MuffinChild0w0

(Yes I know the time line doesn't line up but it's fine)

Jyles's POV:
I was in my cabin the kid had found its way here he was currently on my bed "brother?" He asks "yes?" "I still don't know what fun is?" "Fun is when you have a good time" "what is time?" He asks "here" I hand him a plush animal it was a black bear that had its left eye missing" "brother can you be my dad?" He asks hugging the toy "fine call me dad if you must" I say making us some food. "Yay daddy!" He giggles "don't- I'll be back don't touch anything" I say walking outside. I walk over to Dranne's Cabin and knock on the door "hello Jyles" Dranne says confused "hi is Drannus here?" I ask he looks behind him "come in" he moves to the side "Jyles how is the kid?" Drannus asks "he's ok but I need to talk to you" "ok what is it?" He asks "alone" I look over to Dranne "I'll go" "no it's alright" I say making Dranne stay "Drannus give me your hands" I ask as I hold out my own I take his hands in mine. I take us to my pocket dimension "oh this place is full of power" he says looking around. "It's the hundreds of years of collecting stuff" "oh how nice" we were in a empty room so he couldn't brake anything. "It's small" "oh I'm sorry your tall" "what did you need to talk about?" He asks "you gave me a kid!" "So what you wanted a body for the sword I gave you one" "they are calling me dad!" "Oh I must see this" he smiles "fine" I teleport up to my cabin. "Daddy!" The kid hugs me "oh how sweet" Drannus smirks "dad?" "Yes?" I ask "who is he?" The kid points at Drannus "oh who is that?" I smirk "that's your other dad" I hold back laughter "excuse me?" Drannus asks shocked "daddy" The kid hugs him tightly "I don't-" "your a great dad aren't you" I cut him off. "Daddy do you love dad?" The kid asks me, I feel my face heat up "yes Jyles do you love me?" Drannus asks "yes I love him" I pat the kids head "hug him!" He giggles walking over to the bed "I don't need to" "oh but you'll make the boy sad" "fine" I hug him, his cheeks go a little dark. He hugs back becoming a bit flustered "aww are you blushing?" "No" he's face darkens "oh you are~" "I haven't a clue what your talking about" he mumbles "dads?" "Yes?" We both answer "I'm tired" "you can go to sleep" I tell him "I don't want to!" "Ok do want you want" "I'm tired" he complains "I'll kill him" Drannus says "no don't you dare!" "It was sarcasm!" "Don't joke about that please" "fine" "I'm tired!" "Go to sleep" "but I don't want to" "just lay down for a bit then" "ok" he lays down falling asleep almost instantly. "I didn't know you could blush" "why I have a body" "oh but you can't feel the cold" "yes" "we'll do you know how to kiss~?" I smirk "yes but why?" He asks "you don't know what flirting is do you?" "I think I do the Rose told me it was what Set and I did" "oh your with Set?" I step back "if you are asking me in I am romantically interested in Set the answer is no" "are you interested is anyone?" "I- yes I am" "oh do tell" "Jyles... I- I have to go" he turns around "Drannus" I grab his hand "what do you want?" "Gods would you take a hint?" "What?" "I like you" "neat" he says I start to giggle "what?" "Your so dumb" I kiss his cheek.

Words-638
I have closed requests I am going to work on some requests I haven't finished.
Also forget editing.
Bye<3