Bird p2

Requested by @light43333

Drannus's POV:
I had told the seductive Rose that I would go in a date with him I was confused on what to do Set had sent me to play with Momiji so I thankfully have a discussion.
I flout up to her she was watching over the shrine "hello Momiji" I smirk as she jumps "hi Drannus what do you want?" "Wow you almost seem to not want me here?" "No way when did you think of that?" "Are you using sarcasm?" "Yes I picked it up from Jyles" "oh how fun" "ok you can leave now" "no I can't... actually you can help me" "I'm not killing anyone" "no I'm not interested in that" "ok what is it?" "I have a date" "..." "what?" "I have a date" "you're joking right" he giggles. "No" "oh your serious" "yes now what do I do?" "Umm I guess just be nice?" "But what if they don't want to stay with me?" I ask would "who are they?" "Seductive Rose" "oh I see" "yeah now Set told me to scare you a bit but I don't feel like that's a good idea after asking for advice" "we'll I appreciate that, thank you" "don't yell Set" "I won't" "good bye" I say before blink away.
-
The next morning I meet up with Rose "hey drannus" he smiles "hi Rosie" "aww that's cute, what are we gonna going to do?" He asks "what do you on dates?" "Have coffee, eat somewhere, watch a movie pretty much spend time together" "I see... want to go scare someone?" "Sure who do you have in mind?" "Do you know Xylo?" He nods softly grinning.
-
We find Xylo sitting by a graveyard "the pain he has it's so... entertain" I smile "watch this" Rosie walks over to him "hi Xylo" "sorry who are you?" "You can call me the seductive Rose" he smirks" "what!" Xylo jumps up pulling out a sword. "What didn't expect me to be here?" "No I didn't" "oh you miss me?" "No I didn't you were a terrible date!" "How rude I'll let you know I was a great date" "what are you doing here?" "Well I was going to dig up your friend and feed him to a pack of wolves" "ok that's low even for you" "low for me?" "What do you want?" "You're boring" Rosie turns around. Xylo go's to hit him with his sword, I teleport Rosie behind Xylo Rosie smirks tapping his shoulder "Xylo you would hurt me?" He asks "yes!" "Oh but Xylo I'm not you're biggest threat here" "what? Xylo looks around confused. "Who is a bigger threat?" He asks I smirk "Rosie are you talking about me?" "Yes I am" Rose says as I walk over "why?" "We'll drannus Xylo here just tried to stab me" "that's terrible you want me to kill him" "shut up" Xylo goes to stab Rose again. I grab his neck stopping him from touching Rose "hey!" "Don't do that I will kill Mario in his sleep if you try to hurt Rosie in my presence" "ok I get it... wait Rosie?" "Get out of here!" I yell.
"I'm sorry I thought that playing with Xylo would have been better then this" I frown "it's fine" "was this a bad date?" " I've had worse" he kisses my cheek "I Umm" "yes" he asks. "I like you" I sound like a human gross "aww thanks" I kiss his lips before flying off looking back at him to see him smiling.

Words-588
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3