Bad dreams

This was originally a rewrite I did but never finished because I published the original just finished it so here.

Jyles's POV:
I was walking though camp something felt off but I ignored it "hey Jyles" I turn to see Xylo "yes?" "I was going to ask you if-" he was cut off by the sound of a bow shooting. "Someone must be doing archery-" he falls to the ground "Xylo?!" I kneel down to help him he had an arrow in his back most likely piecing his heart "Xylo?" I shake him "J-Jyles I..." his eyes close "Xylo!" I look around to see the seductive rose behind Xylo. "No wonder Bryan doesn't want to be friends with you" he chuckles aiming an arrow at my head.
- - - -
I wake up in a cold sweat my face wet as salt burns my eyes I jump out of bed exiting my cabin and runs over to Xylo's. I knock on the door "what are you-" he stops when he sees what state I'm in. "Are you ok" he shuts his door walking me back to my cabin not wanting to wake up Lea. "Xylo" I hug him tightly as we got to my cabin we walk inside. "What's up?" He asks worried "it sounds so childish but I had a nightmare and you where killed" "well I'm ok see" places my hand on his chest. "Yes" I say calming my breathing as I lean on him. "You want me to stay over?" "I'm not a child" "ok sleep well" he says heading out. "Wait... can you stay?" "Sure but where is your bed?" "You want to sleep with me?" "No- I mean where is your bed?" "Oh I have a rug" I say as he lays down. I lay down with him as he stretches his legs "so no blanket?" "No I have a rug but that's it" "I don't think Lea will mind if we sleep in our cabin" "ok" we walk over to Xylo's cabin he falls asleep on his bed I sleep on the hay beside him.
- - - -
"Xylo?" I wake up to Lea giggling as Xylo was asleep "morning" I greet her "morning are you Xylo's boyfriend?" "No but you can joke about this all you want" "ok cool wake up Xylo your boyfriend is waiting!" She yells "what?" He sits up "you should have told me your boyfriend was staying over" she says "what?" He asks confused "will you be quiet?" I say hugging into Xylo playing alone with Lea's joke. "Sorry he says rubbing my back "so Xylo when where you going to tell me you had a boyfriend?" "What are you talking about?" "She's talking about us" I answer him "oh Lea I'm not dating Jyles" "really?" She smirks "no" he says I smirk and kiss his neck making him blush. "Jyles!" "Yeah?" "Aww I'm gonna go eat bye Lea walks out as Xylo try's to defend himself. "That was fun stay safe" I say to Xylo kissing his cheek softly "ok have a good day" he says covering his cheek.

Words-496
Again I have another oneshot book called 'more one-shots' for different series including Conquest, the Cabin, SCP, Celestial high, Persona and you, me & miss P + more in the future.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3