Stress

Moto's POV:
Davis has been acting a little off lately he seems to me less loud and more uneasy? I don't know what wrong with him we were going to visit the onsen soon, he told me he would come to my place but hadn't shown up yet. maybe he forgot or something I decide to walk over to his place. I walk into the Egyptian side of camp. I walk into the open area then to his room I see him talking to Nero he looks as if he had been crying? "Hey it's ok" the spirit says they look over to me and justice for my to come in that's when David spots me "oh hey Moto Bro" he wipes his eyes "you ok?" I ask as I give him a hug "yeah just got really emotional about something dumb" "oh ok you want to go to the onsen still or stay here?" "Stay here" "ok" I say sitting down with him on his bed rubbing his back. He leans on my shoulder "thanks" he says hugging me tight "no problem" I say I see Nero smiling as they turn into a bird and sit on the back bored on Davis's bed. Davis is now asleep holding me close "rest well" I say as I play with his hand as I slowly drift off to sleep as well.

Davis's POV:
I wake up to see Moto hugging me I look around for Nero they were on the bed head looking at me "what is it?" "Oh nothing you just seem a lot more calm" they smile "yeah" I say looking at Moto. "You want to wake him up?" They asks "no it's ok" I say moving his hair out of his face. "Aww" "shhh!" I shushed them as Moto starts to move a little making him hug me a little tighter. "Morning" he mumbles "morning did you sleep well?" "Yeah I did what about you?" "Same" I say looking at his eyes "you wanna get up?" He asks "oh yeah sorry" I sit up "it all good you wanna go to the onsen?" "Yeah it'll be good to relax" "race you there?" "Your on!" I say running out the door "wait up!" Nero says flying behind me as Moto try's to catch up.

Words-385
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3