Bird

Requested by @light43333

TW: death/torcher, gore, animal abuse
I dialled the gore back a lot so it should be fine to read.

Seductive Rose's POV:
I was floating around camp looking for someone to mess with. I find Drannus taking to Dranne and a purple spirit, I watch from I distance he was incredibly mean to him which I found quite funny.
We walks out looking around if anyone saw him, I walk up to him "hi~" "oh hello Seductive Rose" "call me Rose I sounds to long" "do you need something?" "Mhm you busy?" "Yes now if you don't need anything I will be going" "you're no fun" "goodbye" he flys off.
I decided to follow him around he talks to this guy named Lychee their conversation was boring so I didn't pay attention to it. "Well I must be going" Lychee says walking off. "Well hello again" I fly down to Drannus "you wouldn't be following me would you?" "Me never" I step closer to him. "I see are you sure you don't need anything?" "Well are you busy?" "Unfortunately no" "good come with me" I say grabbing his wrist and fly up he flys with me. "Where are we going?" He asks "shh" we fly to a small town. "What are we doing here?" He asks "well some may call it murder or but I call it an average Thursday night" I smirk "oh how fun" he smiles.
We run around form each house killing animals. "Great idea if we kill all these animals the people will set a hunt to find the killer" he says ringing a birds neck "why thank you" after we kill all the animals we sit on top of the town hall. "Wait for it" I whisper "ok" we hear some crying that soon turns into yelling people walk out of there house knocking on neighbours door's. The town all walk to the police station which was across the rode from us. We watch as the town riots wanting answers "this is fun" Drannus says leaning over the each of the building to see some crying kids. "I thought so" "I enjoyed this a lot" he stands up "going so soon?" "Well I do need to torment that kid again" "oh but can't we spend time together?" "What did Jyles call this... your clingy" "I am not I just know what I want and I entend to get it" "and what is this 'it' you speak of?" "You need to learn social queues" "jyles said that to" "stop talking about him" "ok what do you want to talk about" "us" "what about us?" "Your an idiot" "I'm-" I cut him off by kissing him. "I'm not an idiot" he continues "sure" "now I must be going" he says flying off.
That was boring he didn't even blush, I fly off back to my place.
- - - -
After a week or two of finding ancient artefacts and taking there power I decided to go fight some at camp I was unsatisfied when I found out River had escaped.
I find myself outside of Dranne's cabin. I knock on the door waiting for a response "hello?" Dranne opens his doors "hi~" "Umm do you need something?" He stutters "where is Drannus?" "He's here" he steps to the side "I told you to go way" Drannus spits "you don't want to see me?" I frown "no what do you want?" "Just want to talk" "Fine come in, dranne leave" dranne walks out after I walk in. "So what do you want?" "I just want to talk" "really?" "Well actually I wanted to ask you if you would be up for a date" "Mhm is that it?" "Yes" "tomorrow I'm busy today" "really?" "Yes now go I need to go see Momiji" "have fun" I kiss his cheek before leaving out the door.

Words-622
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3