smoothies

Requested by @SNOMitchFan
They probably forgot about this request...

Tw/Cw: yelling, crying

Colin's POV:
I arrive back at the Islanders to find Seek crying "Seek!" I yell "Colin?" He looks at me shocked.

Seek's POV:
After I had killed Colin I was upset I thought that I wanted him dead but that was so far from the truth I was blinded by rage I couldn't understand my feelings I couldn't tell that I loved Colin and not Bri. Seeing him in front of me made my heart brake. "Colin?" I feel tears in my eyes he looked mad really mad "Colin I'm so sorry" "you are?" "Yeah I was terrified that I lost you" "you stabbed me in the back!" "and I'm so so sorry!" Tears fall from my eyes "why are you crying?!" "I'm so sorry for everything just please know that I really messed up bad I got so obsessed with you I wanted you dead I don't know why when on the other hand I want you to kiss me" "what?!" "I'm scared I'm sorry I know I hurt you I'm sorry that you had to be hurt for me to understand my fuck up emotions" "Seek what are you saying?" "I'm saying that I love you and you deserve so much more then how I've treated you" "Seek?" "Colin... do whatever you want I don't care you deserve to get your revenge, what I did was unforgivable" "seek where is Bri?" "She and Austin left a few days ago" "seek let's go home" "what?" "This camp is just so so messed up I just want to go swimming with my adopted dad, drink smoothies and play with the coco's" "Colin?" "I don't forgive you but I also care about you this camp isn't safe let's go back to our island I want to protect what I have left" "I-?" "Pack your bags we leave in an hour" he walks off to his room.

Words-315
Ok this book still have a number of drafts I haven't finished... requests aren't open so don't request anything.

Go check out my 'MHO one-shot' book!!!!!!
Request are open on that book!!!!