Warm hugs

So Ricarro x Mikael with Ricarro getting sick was requested two or three times and I don't know why or if it was the same person or different it's fine I don't care but I'm just going to do it once and I'm too tired to actually look for the requests so yeah.

Requested by someone???

Ricarro's POV:
I was watching Mikael wrestle with sharks to put in the pool when he asks if I wanted to join. I jump into the water for it to be freezing so I jumped out "hey you ok?" "S-so c-cold" I say shaking "you want to go inside?" He asks picking up a shark. "Yes please" "ok I'll meet you inside" he says walking over to the pool as I run over to my room  "hey you better now?" Mikael asks walking in with some towels. "No but I will soon" I say walking over to my bath "no don't do that you'll get worse" He says pulling me away from"why?" "It can send your body into shock and or get you sick" he say making me sit on my bed. "Oh... but I'm cold" "yes I know" he raps a towel around me "yeah I know" he puts his hand on my forehead. "I'm cold!" I complain "yes I second" he says as he drys his hair with the other towel he had "achoo!" I sneezed rapping my towel around me tighter.

Mikael's POV:
I dry my hair as Ricarro sneeze I sit next to him and hug hug him he leans on my shoulder "thanks" he raps his arms around my waist. I lay down with him as he hugs closer to me "you feel better yet?" "A bit" he says pulling his blanket over us. "You want to sleep?" "Yes please" he says yawning I pat his head as he falls asleep.
- - - -
I wake up to Ricarro moving "what is it?" I stretch my arms waiting for a response "Ricarro?" I look down to see he was asked. "Time to get up" I shake him "Ricarro... Ricar-"he jumps up and hugs me "you ok?" I ask as he starts to cry "n-no" he says "what's wrong?" "Bad dreams" you want to get up?" "No I want to stay with you" he says laying on me "ok" I lay back down hugging him.

Words-339
Don't take my comment at the start personally I don't care that it was requested more then once it just means I know what people will want to read it.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3