Mirror

Requested by @Demonwind14

Set's POV:
After me and Khonsu had our fight I had felt like apologising but being put in a mirror had stopped me Xylo had hidden me and the mirror in some odd box. This didn't matter to me I just wanted to go say sorry to Khonsu I teleport out of the mirror I'm stuck in a spirit form due to not having a vessel. I find Cal sleeping well Khonsu flouts around him semi asleep. "Hey Khonsu wake up" I poke him, because he too is in a spiritual form we can touch each other. "What are you doing here?!" He yells knowing no one can hear us "I'm here to-" he cuts me off by pining me to the ground "Set leave Cal alone!" "Khonsu!" I kick him off me and hold a dagger to his neck. "Set" he stares at me "I cane here to apologise" I let out a breath. "Set why are you apologising?" He asks "Khonsu I don't want to hurt you again" I grop the dagger "why?" I grab his face in my hands "Khonsu I like you more then I love chaos and I am really sorry for hurting Cal and I'm sorry for hurting you" "Set" he smiles softly "I love you" he continues and hugs me, I kiss him as I let him go. "Your so cute" he smiles "you are to" "stay with me?" He asks pressing our foreheads together "I will" I kiss him making him blush.
Hours go by Cal soon wakes up as me and Khonsu we're cuddling. "Khonsu?" He asks "Cal" Khonsu greets him "can he see us?" I ask worried "no" "Khonsu is someone with you I can sense someone" Cal asks "I forget a gave that power to him" Khonsu says frustrated "yes Cal I have someone with me they are staying with me" he tells Cal "ok who is it?" Cal asks "why so many questions? It's my boyfriend?" He looks at me for an answer I nod "yeah my boyfriend" he smiles "oh ok I get it" Cal nods and walks off. Khonsu has to always be with Cal so we flout around all day.

Words-365
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3