Scales

Soren x Coleus because I had an idea for Soren.

Coleus's POV:
I was walking around camp I walk past the bathrooms to her a crying like sound it was soft and muffled but still there. I walk in to the boys bathroom the sound got louder all but the last stall was empty. I knock on the stall door "y-yes?" I hear a someone wimpier out "you ok in there?" "Yeah I'm fine" the guy says softly "you wanna come out?" "I'm gay" he giggles sadly "no out of the stall" I smile softly as he opens the door. I recognise him I think is name is Soren "that's wrong?" I ask making him l starts to tears up "hey it's ok don't tell me if you don't want to" I say placing my hands on his shoulder. "Ok" he wipes his eyes "you need a hug?" I ask "what's a hug?" He asks "you don't- here" I hug him he freezes in places "what are you?" He asks "a hug is this you rap your arms around someone and pull them closer" I explain well hugging him. "It feels nice" he says "yeah that's what hugs do" I say letting go. "So why were you crying?" I ask "I don't- it's just- I don't know what I'm doing" he explains "that's ok just enjoy yourself well you figure it out" I say smiling. "Thanks" he wipes his eyes again. "Your scales look so cool can I touch them?" I ask not thinking "Umm" he looks a little taken back by the question "sorry it just they look so smooth" I try to explain myself "sure go for it" he says still a little flustered. I step closer to him lifting my hand to his face his scales were smooth as I stroked them I look him in the eyes "your Coleus right?" He asks "yeah and your Soren?" "Yeah" he says looking into my eyes my hand still on his cheek. "So what cabin are you in?" I ask removing my hand "oh I can show you" he says moving away from me.

Words-346

Again asking for ship suggestions they don't have to be requests if you don't want to request them.

If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3