Phone call

Xylo's POV:
I was walking through camp with nothing to do as I was walking around I find Mario he was on the dock and was talking on the phone. "Yeah mum I have been eating... yes... no... yes Jeffrey is good" he talks to his mum I sit just before the dock on a park bench. "Yes mum I know I told kay... no not yet... yes I know I will but not yet" he sits down on the edge of the dock "love you too" he hangs up hiding his face his his hands "hey man you ok?" I ask making him jumps a little "I was just talking to my mum... did you hear what I told her?" He asks seeming "a bit" what part?" "Your eating and so on" "oh I did you hear what my mum was saying" "no I didn't hear her" "oh thank the gods" he says seemed relived. "Ok you want to get lunch" "yeah thanks" he says following me to the mess hall.
After we get our food we sit down "me and Kay aren't dating any more" "I'm sorry what happened?" "I didn't like her" "ok?" "Well that sounds bad I do like her but as a friend" "that's understandable" I say drinking my tea "yeah I like someone else" "oh that's why you broke up?" "Well it's mostly because the person I like is a guy" he says nervously "oh ok that makes sense" "yeah I told kay, my mum and well now you know" he explains. "Who is the lucky guy?" I ask "oh a friend of mine" his face turns pink "do I know him?" "I would hope so" so he is in the camp?" "Yeah" "Is it a new camper?" "No" "is it Bryan?" "No it's not" he says eating some of his food. "It's not brick is it?" "No not at all" "oh that's good to know" "Jakey?" "No isn't he just visiting?" "Yes he is" "look this game is fun but I like you" he says looking away. That makes sense "oh" "look I know you don't like me it's fine" "no I would like... would you go on a date with me?" I ask "yes" "ok tomorrow at five?" "Ok" he says happy as he eats his food.

Words-285
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3