Waffles

River's/Jakey's POV:
I was in my room above my office brushing my hair, it had gotten a little matted on my fly home from the ball. It was currently the earlier morning one maybe two I had been walking around camp a bit just overthinking about random things all always.
"Hey Jakey?" I hear someone knocking on my door "one second" I say walking downstairs. I open the door to see Bryan he looked upset "can I come in?" He asks "of course come in" I say stepping to the side. "Thanks" he walks in sitting one one of the chairs "what's going on are you ok?" I ask "I think Inpu just broke up with me" "oh I'm so sorry" I say sitting next to him "can I have a hug?" He asks I nod hugging him. "Thank you" he rests his head on my shoulder "anytime you wanna say over tonight?" I ask rubbing his back "yes please" he says wiping his eyes with his wrist. "Would you like some tea?" I ask loosening my arms a little. "Yeah that'll be nice" he says wiping his eyes again.
I make tea for us as Bryan calms his self down I hand him a cup sitting down at my desk "you wanna talk about what happened?" I ask taking a sip of my drink. "Well before I saw you at the ball Inpu stormed off he was talking to his sibling and they told him nobody wanted him there... I did I wanted him they but he left so after the ball I went to his room because I was worried and wanted to see him. When I get there he tells me stuff about his sibling... I don't even remember all of it I just remember him walking away from me" he says tearing up again. He places his tea on my desk "I'm sorry" says with a shaky breath "no it's fine your upset it happens and I've seen you this hurt before" I say walking around to hug him again. "You need your rest it's three AM and you're to emotional to stay up any longer" I explain "yeah your right" he says standing up "you ok with sharing a bed?" I ask "yeah I'm to tired to care" he yawns "ok good now go lay down" I say guiding him up the stairs. I go back to clean up the tea cups and finish my tea I then walk back upstairs to my bed to find Bryan asleep. I end up sleeping on the floor with a spear by blanket and pillows I had.
- - - -
I wake up stretching my arms and back looking around I see Bryan still asleep on my bed I go down stairs to see blu licking the wall "what? Why are you like this?" I ask confused "grrr" was his responds "fine I'll get you your food I say picking up his way bucket. I walk around to the mess hall to grab food for myself Bryan and Blu. I pick waffles for me and Bryan and a salmon for Blu. On the way back I l filled up Blu's bucket at a small well.
I walk in feeding Blu giving him his bucket. I walk upstairs to see Bryan is awake and had rapid himself in the blankets. "Morning" I say handing him his waffles "thank you" he says smiling. I had him a fork "you're welcome" I say sitting next to him with my own plate of waffles.

Words-587
Forgot to edit but it's fine.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3