Rocks

Requested by @Annabelle-yaoifan

Mario's POV:
I was training against a monster in the arena it was a little difficult. They were throwing stones everywhere luckily I had a shield to block the attacks. After ten minutes of fighting I see Bryan fly past unlucky for him so did the monster they thought a rock at Bryan hitting his wing. He falls down I run towards him catching him just before he lands "you ok?" I ask "yeah I'm fine but what was that?" He asks "one second" I say blocking another rock "we need to leave" I say walking him out "oh shit my wing" he says. I look at his wing hit had some red most likely blood on it "oh you ok?" I ask "yeah I just need to bandage and clean it" "let me help" I say "s-sure" he follows me to the nurses office.
He sits on the bed as I get I wet clothe to clean his wing "thanks" he says looking away "it's fine" "Mario?" "Yes?" "How have you been?" he asks. "Fine just training" I finished cleaning his wing "oh of course what else is their to do?" "Read, study, relax talking to people" I  say rapping his wing in a bandage "true but still there is only so many things to do" "yeah I guess so" I agree with him "you feel better" I ask "yes thank you" he says standing up "any time" I say as we walk out "well I'll see you around" he says walking away.

Words-255
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3