(Old draft)

Oh shit I was looking through my old drafts and found this I don't know when I wrote this or if it's another story I already posted but here.

Soren's POV:
I was walking around camp at night I found these glowing bugs and was following them around it wasn't cold so I was fine. I was running up and down the pathways trying to catch a bug. "What are you doing!" I turn around to see Coleus "catching bugs" I answer "you know it's three in the morning?" "Yes?" "You need sleep" "Fine... can we have a sleep over?" I ask "oh I've never done that before" "ether one of the other demigods told me about them" "sure but I'm tired as hell so I'm gonna fall asleep soon" he says letting me inside. "Oh that's fine" I say sitting on the floor "what are you doing?" He asks "I'm going to sleep?"  "Get off the floor it's to cold "it's better then where I use to sleep" "just sit on the bed" he pats next to himself. "Ok" I sit next to him as he lays down "goodnight" he says turning away from me "goodnight" I say laying down and drifting off to sleep.
- - - -
I wake up to a odd warmth I hold myself closer to it I open my eyes to see Coleus he was still asleep and calm so I let him keep sleeping as I look around his room from where I was laying. His room was so lively full of plant life his sun roof was letting in the morning light. Coleus started to wake up "morning" he smiles.

If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3