Rain (Draft)

Coleus's POV:
I was walking around camp it was lightly raining and I was trying to get back to my cabin as soon as I can before it gets heavier. I was on the pathway to my cabin but it started to bucket down I run to the closest cabin and knock on the door. Soren opens the door "yes?" He asks mostly confused about why I'm here. "Can I come in? it's cold" "Sure come in" he walks over and sits on his bed "Sorry I was trying to get to my cabin before it started to rain" I apologise "no it's fine you need a towel?" He asks "yes please" I say as he hands me a grey towel. "How have you been?" "Same as always I guess" "that's good?" "Yeah I guess..." "we'll I've been good there is so much life around here it's amazing" I say "oh I agree it's so cool" he says looking out the window. I dry it off my hair as I sit with him "can I ask you something?" "Yeah go for it" "do your horns grow or do they stay the same?" "Oh I guess they stay the same but they seem to grow as I do" "I see that's interesting do you know what happens if one was two breaks off?" "N-no?" "I'm sorry I was curious" "it's ok I don't know it hurts if I hit them when going though low roofed areas" "well that must suck" I say laying down "can I ask you something?" "Go for it" "are the plant things on your arms real?" "I mean kind of it's hard to to explain they are alive but they act as sleeve" "oh I see" "do you ever miss the under world?" I ask "no I love it here and I do fear going back" "why? I mean I don't like it there myself but you grow up there" "I think it's because how I was treated" "what do you mean by treated?"

Words-338
I don't know where to go with this sorry.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3