Four

Ashley's POV

"This looks like a good place to fish." John B told the whole group.

I didn't reply as I glared at JJ. JJ's eyes softened as he looked at me.

He mouthed "I'm sorry." But I just rolled my eyes at him.

While John B tried to catch some fish JJ slowly started making his way to my side of the boat.

"Get away from me before I kick you in the face." I mumble causing Kie to laugh.

"You can't possibly still be mad at me?" He asks as he sits right next to me.

"You pushed me into the water." I say as I pretend to be mad. I didn't really care about what JJ did but I like messing with him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

I laugh as I shove him off of me.

"Wow JJ has a heart? You know that I wasn't actually mad, right?" I ask as I smile at him.

"I hate you." He mumbles as he tickles my sides.

I squeal as he tickles me.

"Stop I'm gonna pee myself!" I yell as he continues to tickle me.

"I'll stop if you say you love me." He says with a grin.

"Jj stop tickling her, I don't want pee in the boat!" John B yelled.

"Please stop!" I yell as I laugh loudly. JJ continues to tickle me as he smiles at me.

"Your laugh is so cute." He says as he smiles at me.

My sides started to hurt and my chest hurt from laughing.

"Fine asshole I love you!" I say causing him to stop.

I sigh in relief as he just shakes his head.He pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Look at those fish. Little do they know they are going in my stomach!" John B says as he pulls up a ton of fish in his net.

Me and JJ laugh at how dumb John B is.

"The pogues summer!" Pope yelled as we all cheered and yelled.

"This is gonna be the time of our lives." JJ whispered to me causing me to grin even bigger.

My thoughts wandered as I thought about this summer but then I started to worry. I couldn't stay at my house any longer. My mom controlled everything I did and she would ruin my summer.

"Stop worrying." JJ whispered snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him in shock.

"Can you read my mind?" I ask causing him to shake his head.

"When you are nervous, your leg shakes and you play with your fingers." JJ mumbles as I smile at the ground.

"How do you know that?" I ask him.

"Because I know you. What are you worrying about?" He asks me as I sigh.

"My mom." I say back to him.

"You can stay at John Bs house. That's what I do when I don't want to be with my dad." He says as I shake my head.

"I can't live here the whole summer." I mumble.

"Why not? She's controlling." He says to me.

"Be quiet." I say sharply.

JJ was the only one who knew about my mom and I didn't want the others to worry.

"We can stop by your house and my house and get our stuff  so we can stay at John Bs as long as we want." He says as he smiles at me.

"Okay." I whisper as his face is inches away from me.

He cared about me and that scared me. I don't want to get close to him and have him hurt me.

"Ash hates Sarah too! Don't you!" Kie yelled snapping me out of my daze.

I move my face away from JJ's as I turn to her.

"Yeah. She's a backstabbing bitch." I say back as Kie snaps her fingers.

"Thank you." She says as Pope holds his hands up in surrender.

"I just said I saw her the other day." Pope mumbles as Kie rolls her eyes.
_______________________________
This part hardcore sucks but the next part will be good 💗