Sixteen

Ashley's POV

It was finally dark enough for our plan to unfold. Me and Kie got dressed in the bathroom and we changed into all black. I wore a black tank top and black shorts.

"You look hot. JJ bout to drool." Kie says as she looks at me.

"Shut up." I say as I exit the bathroom.

I hear a whistle and turn to see JJ.

"Damm." He mumbles under his breath as he looks me up and down.

He was dressed in all black too.

"You ready." I ask him as I walk into the kitchen.

Pope and John B look me up and down as I walk in and grab one of the spray cans.

"Ash you look uhh..." Pope stuttered as he scratched his head.

"Smooth Pope." JJ said jokingly as he grabbed a spray can.

John b grabbed a spray can as his eyes never left my body.

"John b look at something else." JJ said sharply.

I giggled softly as I looked at JJ. Kie entered the kitchen and grabbed a spray can.

"What are you doing standing there like idiots? Let's go!" I say sharply as I exit the house.

"Yes ma'am." I hear JJ mumble as they follow behind me.

"I'll drive." I say as I grab the keys from John B.

He gives me a confused dumb expression. I shrug and walk away from him.

"That's hot." I hear JJ say behind me.

I hop in the front seat and start the car. I look out the window and see the boys arguing. I roll down my window to yell at them when I hear what they arguing about.

"Dude I call passenger seat!" JJ yelled at John B.

"It's my plan so I get to sit in the passenger seat!" John B yelled back.

"You both literally just want to sit by Ashley!" Kie yelled in an annoyed tone.

"First one there gets to sit in the seat!" Pope yelled as he sprinted towards the car.

JJ and John B shoved each other as they tried to run towards the car. I locked the passenger seat as I watched pope try and open in.

"Unlock it!" He yelled as he was soon yanked back by JJ.

"Stop fighting like children or we won't be able to get there in time!" Kie yelled as she hopped in the back seat.

Pope groaned as he hopped in the back and John B followed him. I unlocked the passenger seat and JJ hopped in.

"It's clear that I am her favorite!" JJ yells into the car.

"No it means you are her bitch." John B says angrily from the back.

"I am not anyone's bitch." JJ says sharply as he stares at me.

I roll my eyes and start driving. I felt JJs eyes on me as I drove. We arrived at Rafes dock. His boat was tied at the end of the dock.

"Me and ash got this one." JJ says as he hops out of the car.

I grab my spray can and run after him. I catch up to him and he grabs my hand. We run quickly to the boat and hop on it. I shake my spray can and start spraying scribbles all over the boat. JJ nudges me and points to what he did. I see he had sprayed a penis on Rafes boat. I smack his head causing him to laugh.

I walk around the boat spraying the paint all over. I turn around but lose my footing and start to fall. I feel JJs hands around my waist as he catches me. He lifts my body up without removing his hands from my waist. Our faces were now inches apart. I watched as his eyes glanced down at my lips. He bit his lip as he stared at me. The others in the car couldn't see us. I wanted to kiss him so badly as I started to lean in...

"Topper come on! One more drink and then a ride on my boat!" I hear Rafe say as I hear footsteps.

JJ gives me a scared look as he crouches down quickly yanking me down with him. We both crouched down inside Rafes boat as we heard the voices getting louder. JJ's hands were still tightly on my waist.

"JJ." I whispered nervously. He put a finger up to his mouth telling me to be quiet.

"Fine give me the drink!" Topper yelled as I heard Rafes stupid laugh.

"They are gonna kill us if they find us here!" I whisper sharply.

JJ put his hand over my mouth.

"Just be quiet." He whispered as we heard more footsteps.

______________________________
Oof if rafe sees them 👁👄👁