Fourty

(I never said thank you for 120k reads 🥳 you guys are the best thanks sm!!!!)

Ashley's POV

"Here is your drink." Kie said as she handed me my soda.

I kept glancing over at JJ trying to decide whether to talk to him or not.

"Just go over there." Kie whispers as she laughs.

"I don't know." I mumble as I rest my head in my hands.

"I'm gonna shake up my soda." I hear JJ say in an excited tone.

"Please don't." Pope replies causing me to quickly pop my head up.

"I'll be fine doctor P. Chill." JJ replies as he smiles at him.

His eyes flicker to me for a hot second and he sends me a wink. He starts shaking up the soda as he laughs.

"JJ don't." Kie mumbles in an annoyed tone.

"I just want to see a tiny explosion." JJ says with a smirk.

He stops shaking the can and opens it. The second he opens it the soda burst out of the can spraying on all of us. Everyone yelled at JJ as we all shielded our faces from the soda spraying.

"Shit JJ! What the hell?" Kie screamed.

JJ laughed as he put his hand on the can trying to stop the soda from spraying. The soda finally calmed down. John B smacked JJ in the head while everyone else tried to clean the soda off of their body.

"That was epic." JJ says as he looks around at all of us.

I was the only one laughing as I tried to wipe off the soda from my legs.

"See Ashley thinks it was funny." JJ says as he points to me.

"My legs are sticky asshole." I mumble playfully.

"You also got some on your cheek." JJ says as he gets up and sits next to me.

He places his lips on my cheek as he licks the soda off of my face.

"What are you a dog?" I ask him as I laugh at him.

I take the red hat off of his head and hide it behind my back.

"Hey. Give it back." He says as he reaches for it but I pull it away from him.

His hair was very messy. I laughed as I kept the hat away from him. He tackled me to the ground as I kept the hat behind my back. He pinned my arms to the ground as he hovered over me. I felt my breath get caught in my throat as I stared up at him.

"Give it back." He says playfully.

"Make me." I say sharply causing JJs smirk to get bigger.

"Okay." He says as he goes to place his lips on my neck.

I see two little kids staring at us so I quickly hand it back to him. He gets off of me and places the hat back on his head backwards. He goes back to his spot leaving me there dumbfounded.

"That was interesting." Pope mumbles causing me to smack his arm.

I watched the movie for a couple more minutes when I felt two arms snake around my waist causing me to turn around confused.

"I heard you missed me." JJ whispered softly.

"Shut up." I mumble as I shove his chest.

He just laughs as he pulls my waist towards him.

"I knew you were miserable without me." JJ says playfully.

"Says the boy who was sitting over there depressed because I wouldn't let you touch me." I reply sharply.

He just rolls his eyes as he places me in between his legs. I was facing forward and JJ was sitting behind me. His arms had a tight grip around my waist as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He whispers softly as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"I over reacted a bit. I just want you to be safe and not do crazy things in order to protect me." I say softly.

He just hums in response as the movie starts. He slowly traces his finger down the side of my arm sending chills through my body.

"I knew you wouldn't last long without my touch." He whispers in a low tone.

I turn my body around to face him and I sit up on his lap causing him to groan.

"Your the one that's needy." I say softly as I place my lips on his.

"Jesus I need holy water after listening to that." I hear Pope mumble.

Me and JJ both smile into the kiss at Popes comment. JJ places his hand on my cheek deepening the kiss.

"Where's Sarah?" I hear a male voice say behind us.

I quickly pull away from JJ and turn towards the noise. JJ groans as he looks at me.

"Why did you stop?" He asks as he stares at me.

"Shut up." I say sharply as I try and listen.

"The dumbass burnt down our backyard this morning." I hear a voice say as I immediately recognize it as Rafes.

I look up and see Rafe, Topper and Kelce all laughing behind us. I feel myself get nervous as I stare at them. The events from the previous night flash through my mind making me want to cry. My body felt hot and I felt terrified.

"Hey what's wrong?" JJ asked me as worry filled his face.

"Sarah didn't snitch." I whisper back at him.

"No way really?" He asks me in disbelief.

"Guys Sarah didn't snitch." JJ tells the rest of the group.

"Holy shit no way." John B says as Kie just scoffs.

"Well that's unexpected." Kie mumbles aggressively.

"That means everything's going to be okay. Why do you look upset?" JJ asks me softly.

He moves random strands of my hair out of my face as he waits for my answer.

"Rafes here." I whisper.

His face immediately changes from a soft express to an angry expression.

"Where?" He asks me as he looks around frantically.

"Can we just pretend I didn't see him? If he doesn't see us he won't bother us." I say softly as I lay my head on JJs chest.

I can feel his heart beating very quickly.

"Ash. You know I can't do that." JJ says sharply as his tone gets angrier.

I sit up and place my lips on JJ. He immediately kisses me back and then pulls away.

"I'll be right back." JJ says softly.

He picks me up off of his lap and places me gently on the ground. He crawls over to John B.

"Kooks are here." JJ says to the other boy.

_____________________________
Uh oh drama mama 😂