Eleven

JJ's POV

We arrive at John Bs house and we all climb out of the van. Ashley has fallen asleep in my lap. I pick her small body up and carry her inside. She looked so cute while she was sleeping.

"Can we make a plan tomorrow? I'm tired." Kie mumbled.

"Yeah." John B replied.

I set Ashley down softly onto the couch. I grabbed a blanket and put it over her. I started to walk away to go to the other couch.

"Will you stay?" She asked me as she grabbed my arm.

"Sure." I whisper.

I slide in next to her on the couch and pull her into my arms. I care about her in a different way than the other pogues. I look down at her cute face as she closes her eyes. How was she so pretty? How did I get so lucky to be able to hold her?

"Watching her sleep. Nice JJ." I hear John B say sarcastically.

"Just making sure she is okay. Those kooks gave her a tough time." I say as I avert my attention to John B.

"Plus you love her." John B says as he raises his eyebrows.

"Shes my best friend." I say as John B sighs.

"I know you JJ. She's not just your best friend." John B says as he walks away.

"Get some sleep JJ!" John B yelled as he entered his room.

Was it that obvious? I do love her but we're just friends. We flirt a lot but it's just jokes.

Ashley's POV

I wake up in JJs arms. He was fast asleep and his blond hair was messy. I ruffle his hair as I try and get up but am immediately pulled back into his embrace.

"I'm hungry." I groan.

JJ ignores me and pulls me closer towards him. I smack his arms causing him to laugh.

"I'm stronger than you." JJ said, his voice was groggy because he just woke up.

"Please let me go." I groan.

"Kiss me then." JJ says as a smirk forms on his face. He stares at me lips intently. Did he really want to kiss me or was this just JJ?

"John B!" I screamed loudly.

I hear footsteps and John B walks into the room. His hair was messy and he rubbed his eyes. He obviously just woke up.

"What?" He yelled. He was obviously annoyed.

"JJ won't let go of me!" I yell.

"JJ let go of her." John B mumbled.

"No." JJ said as he places kisses on my back.

"Can you guys not fight like five year olds for once in your life?" John B groaned as he grabbed my waist and pulled me off of JJ.

"Way to kill my fun John B." JJ mumbled as he went back to sleep.

______________________________
Oop JJ asked to kiss her 😌