Twenty five

Ashley's POV

"Let's catch some waves." JJ said in a surfer boy accent.

"You sound like a douche." I say jokingly as I run past him in and submerge into the water.

"In coming!" Kie yelled as she swam next to me.

We all paddled out deeper into the water.

"Let's ride this hoe!" JJ yelled as a huge wave started coming towards us.

I tried to stand up and ride the wave but it was too big and it completely knocked me down. My body was submerged underwater. I was starting to lose air so I tried to swim towards the surface but another wave came and knocked me backwards. I panicked as I tried to get out of the water when I felt two strong arms pull me out of the water. I took deep breaths as I could finally breathe. I blinked as I looked up at JJ. He now had his hands wrapped around my waist as he was facing me. He looked concerned as he made sure I was breathing. My air was messily covering my face as I struggled to try and tame it.

"That wave kicked your ass." JJ said jokingly.

"Yeah it did. Thanks for saving me." I say out of breathe.

"Did you ride it?" I ask him as I still try and catch my breath.

"Of course I did baby. I'm a better surfer than you." He says with a cocky grin.

"Is she okay?" John B yelled from across the water.

"She's fine! Keep doing what your doing!" JJ yelled back.

I laid my head back in the water to try and fix my hair and thankfully it did.

"Lets go ride more waves." I say as I cough from almost drowning.

"Take it easy babe. We got all day to surf. For now just relax so you don't drown again." JJ says as he squats in the water.

"Don't call me babe." I mumble as I look down at him.

He just smirks as he grabs my waist and sits me down on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist as I sat on him in the water.

"Just take in the view. Babe." He whispers in my ear.

"I said don't call me that." I whisper back.

"Why? Ashley. Does it make you feel a weird way?" He whispers sending chills down my spine.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck as he held me close to him. His body against mine made me feel warm. I could smell his cologne as he held me against him and it smelled nice. I watched as a wave completely took out Pope.

"You gonna go help him?" I ask JJ as I turn to look at him.

"He's fine. Plus I only help you." He says as he smiles at me.

"You just ate shit!" John B yelled as Pope came up from the water.

"It didn't feel great." Pope mumbled as he looked over at me and JJ.

"What are the love birds doing?" Pope said jokingly as he made his way towards us.

"We are just relaxing." JJ said sharply.

"You guys have to relax on top of each other." Pope says sarcastically.

"Go back to eating shit." I say as I stick my tongue out at him.

He gasped as he pretend to be hurt and walked away. JJ just laughed as I felt him shift underneath me. I felt him place his lips on my neck as he kissed down my neck. He was making me want him.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as my breath got caught in my throat.

He didn't respond as he continued to kiss down my neck. I got up off his lap and dived into the water. I couldn't just sit there as he made me want him. I couldn't show him that he affected me. I came up from the water and turned to see JJ still sitting there. His eyes were fixated on me as I noticed his eyes get darker. He bit his lip as he stared at me.

"JJ get off your ass and surf!" Kie yelled at him causing him to look away from me.

______________________________
They getting extra flirty 😂